***This is How you Put on A Show!***vol. Lupe Fiasco

Thats what i would actually pay money to go see and fill like it was worth it afterwards.

He actually puts on a show and doesnt just stand around like some other artists out there *cough*Gucci Mane*cough*

I was there for that show
pimp.gif
dude can perform his +$% off...

i hate that "go go gadget" song....but Lupe is def appreciated! and great energy on his performances....we need that from more rappers! T.I. andWayne get hyped too...

btw....who made the beat for Go Go Gadget?!? because it sounds like Timbo...but i dont recall seein his name in the credits when i used to have the originalcopy of this cd...
nerd.gif
if it wasnt him, then they were biting extremelyhard!

I think I've seen him like 4 or 5 times and I LOVE his shows. Always has an amazing amount of energy. His NY show from last May is probably the bestconcert I've been to.

He came to Indiana University and KILLED it. As stated, a ton of energy and really got the crowd hype.

He's def not that type to be sitting on the speaker or screaming into the mic with 11 other dudes on stage.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Lupe is def appreciated. The best Ive seen live and I've seen many rappers perform.

Lupe is nice...

But NO HUMAN BEING ALIVE will ever top Busta Rhymes live on or off stage.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Lupe is def appreciated. The best Ive seen live and I've seen many rappers perform.

Lupe is nice...

Co-Sign.

Funny thing is I lised Kanye & Nas as the tops completely forgetting about Bus.

Lupe was at St Johns for our spring concert and I did not expect him to be so live and energetic. I was expecting him to be a mellow laid back performer,definitely had me in awe. N.E.R.D. is pretty sick too, they really can make anyone get into what they performing even if your not a fan.

Lupe is a dope Performer.....I wish everyone put as much energy as he does into their live shows. Even the band (1500 or nothin) was nice

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Lupe is nice...

Co-Sign.

Funny thing is I lised Kanye & Nas as the tops completely forgetting about Bus.

?... Nasir Jones?...

His catalog is greater than his live shows. That fact that he has timeless music helps masks that he is a sub par performer.
He has his moments, granted, but his energy and stage presence are borderline boring. Plus he ALWAYS forgets a lot of his lyrics.

On another note, after watching that Lupe performance (I've never seen him live personally), him and Janelle Monae HAVE to do a song together.

That %#%$ would look like two sperm traveling up the fallopian tube.

Back
Top Bottom