THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY FOOTWEAR..

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

ILLLY ACGs! What are the ones in the tan cw called?
Which ones are u talking about??

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

growing collection, but you gotta get some jay's or sb's in there man, no collection is a collection without jays

Jordans? SB's? NEVER THAT!!! Jordans are getting old. Im the type of cat that wants to be different, I dont wanna walk down the street, ride the bus or train and see babies, grandmas and bums rocking my %%@%.

Thanks to everone for the kind words. I been collecting for about 12-13 years now and this is just part of my collection, I have more and have sold tons through the years. I kinda gave up on the kick game but still got love for it.

Originally Posted by GiMmEtHaTsTeEp

Jordans? SB's? NEVER THAT!!! Jordans are getting old. Im the type of cat that wants to be different, I dont wanna walk down the street, ride the bus or train and see babies, grandmas and bums rocking my %%@%.
Half Shark Alligator, Half Man! Respect!

Originally Posted by GiMmEtHaTsTeEp

Half Shark Alligator, Half Man! Respect!

Nice collection. It's nice to see something different than Jordans or SBs, much respect
pimp.gif

Nice collection. It's nice to see something different than Jordans or SBs, much respect
pimp.gif

growing collection, but you gotta get some jay's or sb's in there man, no collection is a collection without jays

how you gonna tell the man what to collect?

one of the better acg collects i seen and nice forces sir

pimp.gif

how you gonna tell the man what to collect?

one of the better acg collects i seen and nice forces sir

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom