THIS IS MY BODY

In the video
Even the grandma in pink.
really...
really....
100x100px-LS-0d1166d6_black-kid.gif
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree. And if a woman decides she wants to sell her body for money then what right is it of the government to tell her she cant?  It is her body.  America needs red light districts.
this^ It would be safer for women who are gonna be prostitutes no matter what.  At least they wouldn't have to worry about getting raped and murdered.  Also the chance of them getting a std would go down a bit since all the people who go to the bunny ranches have to use protection.   Same would be for the tricks.  Their chances of getting a std would be slim to none since the girls are tested often.   Plus the government could tax it.   Seems like a win win situation for everyone involved if you ask me. 
wink.gif

ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzz

Age of the s-mut.

Chick literally saying " I'm a ho, don't save me. "
This is my penis.

I have the right to stick it anywhere I please.

Just because I nut in you, does not mean that I have to stick around.

It's your body, deal with it.

This is my penis.....

U.S. social fabric is in tatters.
Feminism is the enemy to gender equality. I dare anyone to challenge me.
 if a woman decides she wants to sell her body for money then what right is it of the government to tell her she cant?  It is her body.  America needs red light districts.
Damn, now I literally have no comment.

Last edited:
Dear all these women,
Keep blaming men for your personal problems and self esteem issues.
Keep thinking you have all the power and you "let us" sleep with you.
Keep enjoying celibacy and then when you finally sleep with some one, they don't call you back because "it's your body" and im sure you let them know how privileged they are to be able to enjoy it.

Well it's my body too...and my ears and eyes will not be looking at your texts or hearing your calls.

Feminists only want equality when it benefits them. Its a movement that seeks to destroy men and the family unit in general. Most of them are misandrists to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom