"This Is What The White Man Gives You And Look What He Has!" - For The Sake of Discussion

525157_467262509956470_2115780247_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/...3&type=1&theater

I don't think sharing this will be an issue because the dude who made it tagged it personally and is sharing it around fairly proudly so it shouldn't really raise any concerns as far "sharing a facebook without permission" goes.

This has sparked a mini race war on Facebook (not really because I suspect this Arthur Ralston dude is a loser and he misspelled his own name on the picture) but it's getting shared pretty heavily and thus spreading and there is a little discussion over it.

My first thought is how while the extremes depicted are sometimes (a lot of times?) true, it's also laughable when someone has to make a caricature of people just to validate an opinion that he holds.

These are the only two examples of white/black interracial relationships?  There are NONE in between?  Interracial relationships can't be healthy and based on commonalities and love?

Sadly many other people from both races don't think so.  From the Facebook post creator:

you can bet the black men who hate on this post are with white women and the black women who think this is ok are sick and brain dead and need to delete there selfs off my page please !!!!!

Thoughts

I think I've maybe seen one or two attractive black females with white men in my life. It tends to be mad nerdy white guys with really emo black girls.

Who even is the "white man" and how is he giving "that"? And wouldn't that mean that the "black man" is giving him that?

I think the implication is that the Black man is so busy underachieving that he lets the White man "take".

i see that alot in my area, i think the reason is because those women are usually submissive, dont question much, and are ride and die no matter what the dude does.

something black women don't portray

Originally Posted by AK Nako

I think the implication is that the Black man is so busy underachieving that he lets the White man "take".

or value white women so much they are willing to "scrape the bottom of the barrel."

FWIW, she isn't with that black dude anymore. She has a new white boyfriend who is a former chef who cooks for her and is helping her reach her goal of trying to be the fattest women in the world. I posted the video before, let me see if I can find that thread

while the whole black man/fat white women thing is funny i've seen black guys w/gorgeous non black women and attractive black women with gorgeous non black men...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

while the whole black man/fat white women thing is funny i've seen black guys w/gorgeous non black women and attractive black women with gorgeous non black men...

right , i wonder what the ratio for that is?please just give a rough estimate

index.php

Guy.jpg

tumblr_lak0duJUjI1qdfrsho1_500.jpg

article-2091490-11721B15000005DC-40_634x388.jpg

Whoa WHoa WHoa that black man in that picture has some sort of chubby fetish. It was in the vid. That female is trying to be the worlds fattest female and that couple loves it.

Second if the like what they sexin then its fine

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.  Why do people insist on looking for conflict when it isn't there?

Originally Posted by Iconbuster

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

right , i wonder what the ratio for that is?please just give a rough estimate

index.php

Guy.jpg

tumblr_lak0duJUjI1qdfrsho1_500.jpg

article-2091490-11721B15000005DC-40_634x388.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif