This is why dudes get killed

One strong kick to the kneecap and this dude couldve gotten up to run or fight back. Hope the robber gets murked though, maybe it'll change the minds of those young thugs that they cant rob in broad daylight without retaliation.

After watching it again, this dude DJ Nate looking like something off the menu in this vid. He wasn't knocked out or concussed. He was scared. Everybody's not a fighter so it is what it is, but he was aware of exactly what was going on. When dude said don't touch me he moved his hands. He took the belt off himself. He was fully conceous and fully aware of what was going on. He was just too scared to defend himself. Rather get robbed than get beat up but wound up getting both. Ain't like he got jumped. He made a decision to protect his face and not fight back. He even told the guy that his earrings were fake so they wouldn't get ran too. He was very aware and chose to do what he did... nothing.

EDIT: OK this post is not necessarily directed at you, but everyone in this thread.

You must not know what it's like to live in Chicago. They don't need weapons to rob you there and obviously would prefer not to use them. But nobody in Chicago is playing, so when they tell you to do something, you better do it or understand that you are making a decision that will leave you under the ground instead of flat on the ground.

Lately, it's like we've been averaging almost 3-4 murders PER DAY and most of them innocent bystanders, not gang members. There are 6-8 murders every other weekend.

He was playing it smart. Not everyone would play it smart. And trust there are plenty of people who die all of the time as proof to this. As mentioned before, if you don't have specific defense training and your going up in a life or death situation against somebody who has been robbing, f**ing up ppl, and fighting since he was a young child, and possibly once or twice a week.

Guns are illegal in Chicago. Getting robbed without a gun in Chicago is extremely common. Seen it plenty of times.

In Chicago we call this "broad daylight" gangsters. On camera and everything. No dambs.
What if he fought back or didn't wanna give his belt back and got clapped, over what's probably even a fake Gucci belt?

Look what happened to Lil Snupe. Details aren't out yet, but it's conflicting reports it was over an argument over a video game/dice. Why aren't y'all hyping that situation up and being like he went out as a G fighting back or not backing down from a grown *** man? He was 18, signed to Meek Mill, and was about the see the world, all gone now.

That was messed up.

****** are dirty.
Also can any Chi NTers tell me where this was? Looks like there were hella people, a lot of cars, a lot of shops around them, so it may not even be an issue of "going places where you need a gun".

Once he saw that he rode off alone, he should have tried to do something.

But this may help him out in the long run . . . I ain't know who he was before this, even though I'm sure they knew who he was in Chicago, since they said "DJ Nate" like they were surprised . . . anyways now his "Gucci Goggles" video has near 400k views.

What if he fought back or didn't wanna give his belt back and got clapped, over what's probably even a fake Gucci belt?

Look what happened to Lil Snupe. Details aren't out yet, but it's conflicting reports it was over an argument over a video game/dice. Why aren't y'all hyping that situation up and being like he went out as a G fighting back or not backing down from a grown *** man? He was 18, signed to Meek Mill, and was about the see the world, all gone now.
I feel for Lil Snupe but you can't compare that to this video. Lil Snupe chose to be out involved in a dice game with hustlers and hood dudes. What happened to him happens to people at dice games every day. He was on his way out the hood but chose to keep one foot in. Thats when keeping it real goes wrong. The dude in this video did nothing wrong as far as I can tell & didn't deserve what happened to him. That said, he didn't defend himself at all. Anybody saying thats cool, youre basically saying if somebody punches you in the face on your way out of FTL and says give me those kicks, take off your belt and give me your phone, you will, because they might have a weapon and better safe than sorry? Really? If so, more power to you. I'm not from the type of neighborhood where you can do that. Your life would be hell because every half way tough guy and wanna-be thug would know you were food. You would literally get robbed, beat up and/or played out every day.

I'm not judging though. Whatever works for y'all. 

Also can any Chi NTers tell me where this was? Looks like there were hella people, a lot of cars, a lot of shops around them, so it may not even be an issue of "going places where you need a gun".​

Once he saw that he rode off alone, he should have tried to do something.​

But this may help him out in the long run . . . I ain't know who he was before this, even though I'm sure they knew who he was in Chicago, since they said "DJ Nate" like they were surprised . . . anyways now his "Gucci Goggles" video has near 400k views.​

Madison ave was said at the end of the video. very popular street out west with a lot going on, same street the united center is on.

Also can any Chi NTers tell me where this was? Looks like there were hella people, a lot of cars, a lot of shops around them, so it may not even be an issue of "going places where you need a gun".

Once he saw that he rode off alone, he should have tried to do something.

But this may help him out in the long run . . . I ain't know who he was before this, even though I'm sure they knew who he was in Chicago, since they said "DJ Nate" like they were surprised . . . anyways now his "Gucci Goggles" video has near 400k views.
Hopefully this turns out to be the spark his career needed but remember Joey Jihad got internet fame for a quick second over getting knocked out too. It never translated to any credible buzz as an artist. He just became a youtube sensation and hip-hop punchline. Hopefully it works out better for DJ Nate so he can get up outta Chiraq. He obviously ain't built for that life.

Also can any Chi NTers tell me where this was? Looks like there were hella people, a lot of cars, a lot of shops around them, so it may not even be an issue of "going places where you need a gun".​

Once he saw that he rode off alone, he should have tried to do something.​

But this may help him out in the long run . . . I ain't know who he was before this, even though I'm sure they knew who he was in Chicago, since they said "DJ Nate" like they were surprised . . . anyways now his "Gucci Goggles" video has near 400k views.​
Madison street. Could have been on the east or west, it's in black and white though I can't tell but robber says "robbing all these westside superstars" so its a toss-up unless somebody recognizes what stores those are.

Hopefully this turns out to be the spark his career needed but remember Joey Jihad got internet fame for a quick second over getting knocked out too. It never translated to any credible buzz as an artist. He just became a youtube sensation and hip-hop punchline. Hopefully it works out better for DJ Nate so he can get up outta Chiraq. He obviously ain't built for that life.
Not to mention Based God got snuffed and blew the freak up
But the situation is sad all around
Too many kids out here are lost and as a community/society what does it say about us as a whole, no matter the color
Dudes robbing people in camp outs, shoots perp and just get back in line for kicks like nothing happened
Dudes literally walking around with their phones waiting for the next " worldstar" moment, watching or setting your mans up to take the L
It's like this generation are walking zombies of consumption, anger, pain and no concept of death or actually having fair fights, dapping afterwards and become friends after the fight.. The era I grew up in you might fight but you lived to see the next day, you actually squared up and fought..
It's too easy to pull that YAPPER now days for the most mundane situation and my mans got caught in a catch 22. Fight back and be shot the next day or Being that he is already on the ground( which everybody knows is a no-no) in a fight, possibly get stomped out,kicked in the head... At the end of the day it's sad all around but no solutions are in sight

Last edited:
School of Hard Knocks. 
roll.gif

Srsly, I can't say for a fact that he wasn't concussed but we can all see he wasn't knocked out. Better question is why are you making excuses for him. He got caught slipping and decided not to fight back. Only God can judge him for his decision but why make excuses. He was awake enough to try to grab his phone. He was awake enough to say his screws were fake. He was awake enough to stand up on his own and walk away after Deebo rode off on his beach cruiser. He was awake enough to throw a punch if he wanted to. He didn't want to. Why make excuses?

I'm not making "excuses" for him. I don't know what DJ Nate is. I'm just giving my honest opinion after watching the clip a few times. You might not know the effects of a bare knuckled straight right directly to the jaw of an unsuspecting person. Did you see his neck snap sideways bro? That was a solid punch right on the button.

This kid at Dean College was "awake enough" to try and grab his Foams and get up. Does that mean he didn't sustain enough damage to fight back. No.

When someone receives head trauma and/or a concussion, the average person has a "flight" as opposed to "fight" reaction. Unless this dude was trained in a combat sport, I'm not surprised he didn't fight back.

I agree that he got caught slipping. That's neither here nor there though.

Last edited:
School of Hard Knocks. 
roll.gif

Srsly, I can't say for a fact that he wasn't concussed but we can all see he wasn't knocked out. Better question is why are you making excuses for him. He got caught slipping and decided not to fight back. Only God can judge him for his decision but why make excuses. He was awake enough to try to grab his phone. He was awake enough to say his screws were fake. He was awake enough to stand up on his own and walk away after Deebo rode off on his beach cruiser. He was awake enough to throw a punch if he wanted to. He didn't want to. Why make excuses?

I'm not making "excuses" for him. I don't know what DJ Nate is. I'm just giving my honest opinion after watching the clip a few times. You might not know the effects of a bare knuckled straight right directly to the jaw of an unsuspecting person. Did you see his neck snap sideways bro? That was a solid punch right on the button.

This kid at Dean College was "awake enough" to try and grab his Foams and get up. Does that mean he didn't sustain enough damage to fight back. No.

When someone receives head trauma and/or a concussion, the average person has a "flight" as opposed to "fight" reaction. Unless this dude was trained in a combat sport, I'm not surprised he didn't fight back.

I agree that he got caught slipping. That's neither here nor there though.

the video description says the shoes belonged to the guy in the grey shirt (obviously I'm not there so I don't know)

This needs to go in da u ain't even kno it thread

You look like me and a large majority of NT. Why crack jokes? Either be lost in the suace or be part of a solution.

I'm no activist. Ido dirt to this day, but I see **** like this all too often. I have nothin against you or Pack but someone needs to say somethin. This **** is all fun and games to the outside world but dude really might die over this. Over a gucci belt!!! When y'all realize that all eyes are are on us? I've lost 4 ****** over this ****! It's crazy how nobody wants to stand up, and I ain't talkin no Al Sharpton, Reggie Jackson Uncle Tom *** ******!

dudes still give them selves those corny middle names?
really dreadhead?
or bakaman flexbabii?
dudes deserved getting punked calling them selves that

You look like me and a large majority of NT. Why crack jokes? Either be lost in the suace or be part of a solution.

I'm no activist. Ido dirt to this day, but I see **** like this all too often. I have nothin against you or Pack but someone needs to say somethin. This **** is all fun and games to the outside world but dude really might die over this. Over a gucci belt!!! When y'all realize that all eyes are are on us? I've lost 4 ****** over this ****! It's crazy how nobody wants to stand up, and I ain't talkin no Al Sharpton, Reggie Jackson Uncle Tom *** ******!

These are my sentiments.

What can be done?

Back
Top Bottom