This is why dudes get killed

I'm still perplexed as to why dude didn't go and push him off the bike or something while homie was riding away into the sunset. 
laugh.gif

Apparently, the guy on the bike(nico montana) was murdered last night. The cycle continues........:smh:

Dude was a coward. I really dont condone murder, but some people just wont change their thug mentality, until someone puts a bullet through their brains.
I guess he was one of those people. He even said in the video he was coming for all the "westside stars"

Maybe he and dude that tried to rob the line at Wish, should have listen to that "old Wayne"/ Hot boys and heeded the message.

These are my sentiments.

What can be done?

We out numbered like a *****. All we can do is try to talk to these lil nigggas and hope something sticks. I get why ****** do what they do but it's a large hidden door out that ****. I found it..... It's called a job.

That would be a wrong guess.

And the homey had two or three homeys that were basically circling and surrounding the dude who was robbing him. The young DJ Nate had no chance. He was most likely set up. Homey rode off into the sunset and everything with the perfect camera shot. :smh:
I definitely feel you and every city has different cultures but at the end of the day it's the same mentality whether we're talking the Chi, Oakland, Watts, Newark, B-More, STL, etc. I get what you're saying about strongarm robbery being more "menacing" but that's kind of the point. Where I'm from, people get robbed, shot, killed every day too. Difference is, if you let somebody take what's yours with no weapon & no fight, you're considered food. Now you have a reputation as someone who will not even fight to protect themselves or their property.You can expect it to happen again whenever anybody wants what you have. Think Yung Berg.

You lose no respect getting stuck up because it's happened to the best of us. You SHOULD be afraid to fight against a gun or other deadly weapon. You shouldn't be scared to fight where no weapon is produced. I can even understand running if you can get away. I can't understand getting chipped up & almost stripped while not even defending yourself cuz the dude "might have a gun". Following that logic, I'd hate to see what happen to the young boy if them boy-boys ever press him on the yard. He better never go to jail.

Around my way, dude would have to man up or move out. First things first tho, he needs to mow his lawn. Grass so tall he ain't see all them snakes around him.
Same around my way...if you get robbed by one person with no weapon then we say you pretty much just gave em a gift...but regardless always found it strange how lil ****** these days want to get everything on camera, its like even the goons live they lives online too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom