This is why I don't like cats!!!

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Just kidding but scared me a little... old video and I don't know if this has been posted before

Ninja?

Most graceful athletes on this planet. If you don't like cats, then you don't appreciate athleticism.

FqGlD.jpg

that was actually quite funny,cat was like,"aight,this human wants to play?let's play"
laugh.gif

My dream is to train a legion of ninja cats with friggin lasers attatched to their friggin backs and do my bidding.

Kinda like...

shark.jpg

500full-batman-returns-screenshot.jpg

rocketpeng.jpg

Shinobi_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

ninjacat.jpg

3588755288_3d9c52cf60.jpg

Ninja-Cat.jpg

Spoiler [+]
WHITE NINJA!!!
Arctic_Ninja_Cat.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Most graceful athletes on this planet. If you don't like cats, then you don't appreciate athleticism.

No f'ing way...

Every just watch a stray cat man? I won't even take it to their super version of cat (Wild Cats).

The ability to just gracefully bounce over a gate.
The ability to morph their body to go under a gate.
The ability to reach top speeds no human could ever reach.

Watching them slowly, slowly, slowly, approach their target.

Those dudes are machines man. Seriously. I have nothing but respect for them. A cat saved my life when I was like 2. Legend has it, the cat stopped me from falling down the stairs. Ever since then, I make sure I look out for those dudes whenever I can.

lol that was cute though, i do that to my cat all the time, i like cats because atleast they know where to use the bathroom and much cleaner then dogs,,,but dogs are a mans best friend and dogs > cats

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Every just watch a stray cat man? I won't even take it to their super version of cat (Wild Cats).

The ability to just gracefully bounce over a gate.
The ability to morph their body to go under a gate.
The ability to reach top speeds no human could ever reach.

Watching them slowly, slowly, slowly, approach their target.

Those dudes are machines man. Seriously. I have nothing but respect for them. A cat saved my life when I was like 2. Legend has it, the cat stopped me from falling down the stairs. Ever since then, I make sure I look out for those dudes whenever I can.

Was his ability to reach top speed down the stairs to catch you was one of them?

They said the cat just blocked my path from falling down the stairs. I mean I don't REALLY really believe it but the story is always fun to tell.
pimp.gif

I read an article in Discover magazine that says cats carry some sort of pathogen (forgot the name of it, I believe it started with a "T") that is found in something like 40% of people with schizophrenia. Could explain all the crazy old cat ladies in the world. Or just be coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom