*** THIS IS WHY TIMBALAND IS GOD OF BEATS.. ***

AF 1 is the only level headed Quik fan on here.

EDIT: I just saw the atrocity illscan wrote.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do you even have any idea what you just wrote???

I swear.....if dudes aren't making Premo beats, they aren't the 'essence of hip hop'....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

From the footage I didn't see Chad in the studio.
Yeah Pharrell just added the gunshots.

The beat was already made.

Proof? I mean just cause Chad wasn't in the studio doesn't mean he didn't do the beat. And just cause you saw P add gunshots doesn't meanthats all he did.

indifferent.gif
Pharrell made Allure...just because you only saw him addinggunshots doesn't mean thats all he did

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Alls I'm saying is Timbo changed the entire game
And how's that worked out for the quality of the "game" overall since he changed it?? Tim def has some beats, but most of that I SH is overproduced, shiny, hit you over the head with a brick, instantaneous gratification pop in the form of hip hop. He takes it too far IMO. He's just not the essence of what this thing is supposed to be about & he never will be.

Since when was hip-hop, or any music for that matter, "supposed to be" anything at all...?

There are no rules to music. Innovation is what keeps this "thing" alive.

Step outside the box.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Alls I'm saying is Timbo changed the entire game
And how's that worked out for the quality of the "game" overall since he changed it?? Tim def has some beats, but most of that I SH is overproduced, shiny, hit you over the head with a brick, instantaneous gratification pop in the form of hip hop. He takes it too far IMO. He's just not the essence of what this thing is supposed to be about & he never will be.

Since when was hip-hop, or any music for that matter, "supposed to be" anything at all...?

There are no rules to music. Innovation is what keeps this "thing" alive.

Step outside the box.

...And that's all she wrote...

illscan, take the L.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

indifferent.gif
Pharrell made Allure...just because you only saw him adding gunshots doesn't mean thats all he did

laugh.gif
dudes always get me every time when they say it. A dude just can't add some finishing touches to a beat on camera anymore huh? I am sure Pharrellprovided the melody of the song. When he hums it, it gives me the feeling like...well from a producer standpoint, that 'beat' or 'tune' youhave in your head before you actually put it down. Again, just my assumption on that one though, but it sounds like he was humming that tune to himself beforethey put it down. Anyways, I don't think I've ever come across a situation where P has had so minimal of an influence of a song, just to add a gunshotor a plain kick or two to a beat. I am not in the studio with these dudes or anything, but I have seen hours and hours of studio footage (word to the JustifiedDVD). These dudes seriously go in on making tracks, bit by bit. The art of being infected with Synesthesia ftw.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

indifferent.gif
Pharrell made Allure...just because you only saw him adding gunshots doesn't mean thats all he did

laugh.gif
dudes always get me every time when they say it. A dude just can't add some finishing touches to a beat on camera anymore huh? I am sure Pharrell provided the melody of the song. When he hums it, it gives me the feeling like...well from a producer standpoint, that 'beat' or 'tune' you have in your head before you actually put it down. Again, just my assumption on that one though, but it sounds like he was humming that tune to himself before they put it down. Anyways, I don't think I've ever come across a situation where P has had so minimal of an influence of a song, just to add a gunshot or a plain kick or two to a beat. I am not in the studio with these dudes or anything, but I have seen hours and hours of studio footage (word to the Justified DVD). These dudes seriously go in on making tracks, bit by bit. The art of being infected with Synesthesia ftw.

pimp.gif

But co-sign on everything you said. It makes no sense for anyone to make any assumptions bout that. Plus, it seems like since Chad don't be in thespotlight as much as people think Pharrell just have him in shackles in basement studio or somethin
laugh.gif
. They're both really talented. P is one of best songwriters of recent yearsand he and Chad's music really compliment that.

Lol, naw...Chad just be on other stuff. He's a DJ for one, (Chase Chad). And, a few years back, I was watchin' like...some German version of cribs, andthey were touring their pad or something...basically, Chad has a Wife and kids, and you know, he doesn't really want to be in the lime light all like that.I need that video back now that I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom