This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

what's funny is, I guarantee you the owner of the MCD wouldn't take a slap in the face, but she expects her employee to take one with the smile, and expect a non-violent reaction = cover your own +!! and forget the employees, which is what America is today.
Of course she took the CYA (cover your ***) approach, but the court of public opinion has spoken. Ironically, I bet if she hired him back she'd have one of the safest McDonald's franchises in the country. People with ignorant friends would be like "Hey, lock it up or I'm not even walkin' in there with you. You play too much.
grin.gif
"

Someone should create a page boycotting that McDonalds for firing him. Yes, it probably won't effect business but it's worth a shot. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

i think dudes gunna end up gettin off light actually now that I think about it... the fact the golf club was even back there pretty much gets him off the hook...
if it was placed there in case the employees were ever in need to defend themselves then... he was in the righ, right?

if not, his supervisor allowed an employee to come in with a single golf club and leave it at the end of the food prep line? 
laugh.gif

i think he could be ok here... hopefully some decent lawyer takes his case pro bono
my loser mickey-d employed friends informed me that da tool he was using to inflict massive damage is called a "bun hook"

That woman and man got the beatings of their and another person's lifetime!
eek.gif

roll.gif

There is no way the defender is going to lose in court. All he has to do is plead in self- defense. It was two against one person NT'ers.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There could've been many ways this could be avoided. The one I would like to touch on is there should be a security guard there during the late nights to deal with situations like this. That McDonald's open 24 hours I assume? You don't know what lunatics may walk through those doors at any given time. I know I wouldn't want my to work there, minimum wage no less, with that in the back of my mind. McIntosh know that type of $+*@ would happen and he was well prepared to handle situations like this. I hope he gets off a slap on the wrist with counselling. He'll be on the three strike rule.

I hope McDonald's provides protection to its employees or close up before midnight whatever.

They won't do this until something happens that may affect their cash flow, i.e. a lawsuit.

Dude (McIntosh) should seriously contemplate turning around and suing McDonalds for making him operate in an unsafe environment, not providing him or his colleagues with training/means to defend themselves and then firing him for defending himself on top of that. Best believe bullet-proof glass/security guards/bars on bars would be installed with the quickness.

I don't blame him I would have beat the hell out of them too. I can't stand black people sometimes hence the reason I started marking other on my job applications.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

i22hz4.gif

eek.gif
"Would you like fries with that?!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ya some fools

GREENWICH VILLAGE —  A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot, near Sixth Avenue, and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.

[h4]The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)[/h4]

In the video, Darbeau is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while McIntosh retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KingJay718

what's funny is, I guarantee you the owner of the MCD wouldn't take a slap in the face, but she expects her employee to take one with the smile, and expect a non-violent reaction = cover your own +!! and forget the employees, which is what America is today.

This.

I'm disgusted by the Manager distancing herself away from him.  It would help his case if she supported him, because he was clearly defending himself.  if anything, I don't see jail time for him.  probably probation and some counseling.
I wonder if anything will come up about why she hired a guy who was convicted of manslaughter in the first place....granted, he has a right to work...but in the wake of everything, his past will be questioned. 

I believe so.  Like you said he has a right to earn a living, but my question how the hell did he get hired?  I know a guy who has an armed robbery charge on his record and no jobs will touch him despite his P.O. literally giving the employers a verbal *%%!%@!+ on his behalf.

A slap on the wrist for ol boy and some counseling I hope. For the girls, let them bleed. Just let it marinate.

This.

I'm disgusted by the Manager distancing herself away from him.  It would help his case if she supported him, because he was clearly defending himself.  if anything, I don't see jail time for him.  probably probation and some counseling.
I wonder if anything will come up about why she hired a guy who was convicted of manslaughter in the first place....granted, he has a right to work...but in the wake of everything, his past will be questioned. 

I believe so.  Like you said he has a right to earn a living, but my question how the hell did he get hired?  I know a guy who has an armed robbery charge on his record and no jobs will touch him despite his P.O. literally giving the employers a verbal *%%!%@!+ on his behalf.
Some dude i know through a friend got his job at pizza hut but not putting his record on the application. A lot of those minimum wage jobs don't check. But places like Mcdonalds are known for hiring felons. 

the chicks should be charged with more...i want them to investigate that 50 dollar bill...why would she get so agitated if it was legit? fraud maybe...dude was just doing his job. if a customer would have slapped me it would've been ww3. i would have kept swinging until someone pulled me off. hes a guy though...so the fact that he felt it was necessary to go get a weapon against a female was kinda crappy...but in his defense it was two...so two women = one man.

i22hz4.gif

eek.gif
I can just hear son talking to them in 3rd person with the rhythm of the strikes...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Kalvin. Doesn't. Give. A. Single. Damb.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

i22hz4.gif

eek.gif
I can just hear son talking to them in 3rd person with the rhythm of the strikes...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Kalvin. Doesn't. Give. A. Single. Damb.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

It was self defense. Some people act up and when someone comes swinging like tiger woods they act surprised. They could have had a weapon on them as well. It was 2 against one.

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by Smedroc

i22hz4.gif

eek.gif
"Would you like fries with that?!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ya some fools

GREENWICH VILLAGE —  A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific
cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers
who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early
Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police
said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so
badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking
attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted
to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon
McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a
weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly
conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on
$40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

The
drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise
Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn —
entered the popular fast food spot, near Sixth Avenue, and began giving
McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.

[h4]The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)[/h4]

In the video, Darbeau is clearly heard
cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill
to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau
leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while McIntosh
retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The
video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing
in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping
through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i22hz4.gif
'
DEAD at the headshake (you gonna learn today! you gonna learn today!)

this is just too much 
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Get up again, I dare ya. I triple dog dare ya"
Dude had that Vlad Guerrero swing.

laugh.gif
@ whoever said dude gonna be an unlockable character on MK9. 

This.

She owns the franchise..she wasn't the one to hire him. 

Back
Top Bottom