This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

There's always that thing when talking smack. You think you're okay cause of circumstances like you’re at a McDonalds and think no employee would ever harm a customer but then you just pick on that wrong guy that was down to call your bluff. Can’t say they didn’t have it coming to them but that dude is going to get sued like no other.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I aint even mad though... 

Also i CANNOT STAND !@#$%*! women who scream like that, when +!+@ is going down... UGH! 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 SHUT THE ##!* UP +$% ... geezus

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There goes his future at McD's. They are gonna get PAID though!
na they won't..the customer had no reason to be behind the counter.

lol i dont see nothing wrong. u talk that ishhhh, u back it up. or u get a lesson taught !! lol im dying from laughter !! lmaoooo

If you're smacked by a customer, the customer jumps over the counter, and the customer's partner jumps over the counter as well advancing upon you to attack...
...all #*%+#!' bets are off.

Those kids coulda be strapped for all he knew...

...but the part that kills me is the small intermission between self-defense beatings where you can see his head nodding while talkin' %*%!. 
laugh.gif

he shoudlve hit that white lady too....

if i was the cameraman i wouldve recorded everything.. smfh.. i wanna see more and more of that video...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There goes his future at McD's. They are gonna get PAID though!
na they won't..the customer had no reason to be behind the counter.

So you're saying he acted on self defense? I thought employees aren't suppose to attack customers under any circumstances unless they feel they are in danger. Interested to find out what the charges are with both parties.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

If you're smacked by a customer, the customer jumps over the counter, and the customer's partner jumps over the counter as well advancing upon you to attack...
...all @%!%%!' bets are off.

...but the part that kills me is the small intermission between self-defense beatings where you can see his head nodding while talkin' #$@#. 
laugh.gif

Self defense is one thing but those additional cracks at the end is what is going to get him in trouble. That street justice just doesn't work in a court of law.

....why when violence breaks out there's ALWAYS some random white person screaming STOP at the top of their lungs?
roll.gif

- reminds me of that video of that white lady's 'oh so beloved' family dog messing with that fawn, then the mother deer came along and stopped the %@!$ outta that dog. ole lady in the background screaming STOP!!
roll.gif
  that dog knew better...and got taught a lesson. same case here, they got what they deserved let the events pan out.

...all #*%+#!' bets are off.

...but the part that kills me is the small intermission between self-defense beatings where you can see his head nodding while talkin' %*%!. 
laugh.gif
Legally speaking, not true. You cannot continuously beat a person with pipe/golf club while they are grounded. Unless the assailants brandished a weapon, he'll be charged. The fact that the two people initiated it will be a mitigating circumstance, but the dude will definitely be held accountable for the aggravating nature of the beating.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....why when violence breaks out there's ALWAYS some random white person screaming STOP at the top of their lungs?
roll.gif

- reminds me of that video of that white lady's 'oh so beloved' family dog messing with that fawn, then the mother deer came along and stopped the %@!$ outta that dog. ole lady in the background screaming STOP!!
roll.gif
  that dog knew better...and got taught a lesson. same case here, they got what they deserved let the events pan out.

Those two videos couldnt be any LESS related.

that dog got attacked by the deer unprovoked.

this chick CLEARLY had it coming to her.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

roll.gif

roll.gif

- unprovoked my %!%....

- you DO NOT walk up on the young of wildlife PERIOD even with the best intentions. even we humans know that. you think that dog didnt know?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

...but the part that kills me is the small intermission between self-defense beatings where you can see his head nodding while talkin' #$@#. 
laugh.gif

Self defense is one thing but those additional cracks at the end is what is going to get him in trouble. That street justice just doesn't work in a court of law.

It does with a jury from urban areas...
...and we can't see what the kids were doing on the ground - maybe they were still reaching for weapons.

Yeah.. he used a weapon and he kept hitting them when he had advantage of the fight already. So its no longer self defense once they was on the ground
laugh.gif
... but nice. nice video.

And he was entitled to use all force necessary to stop threat...

...if he kept beating, then perhaps he still felt threatened.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

TIGER WOODS BACK!

BRUH
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did son really lay down the smack on both the dude and broad? It looked like the broad got some serious damage to the head
eek.gif

she had it coming and it could have been worse its plenty 
of stuff back there she could have been attacked with

just goes to show that every one has there breaking point folks just need to chill

out trying to punk somebody

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ^!@#$% thought it was all good because he was at work 

that $7 an hour job is not worth being treated like that by customers 

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

laugh.gif

It does with a jury from urban areas...
...and we can't see what the kids were doing on the ground - maybe they were still reaching for weapons.

That's a pretty hard case to sell unless they actually found weapons afterwards. Even if he claims that there were weapons and none were found, that video is going to be the key thing that will get him in trouble. It's not what you know but is what you can prove...right? I forget what movie quote thta is from. Haha.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

roll.gif

roll.gif

- unprovoked my %!%....

- you DO NOT walk up on the young of wildlife PERIOD even with the best intentions. even we humans know that. you think that dog didnt know?

Actually it was the cat that was pawing at the fawn. The dog was just chilling about 100 feet away and the doe rushed it.

Back
Top Bottom