This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

His actions were excessive but I hope he gets off light. You can't have crazy people jumping counters. These employees need to be protected. Heck, in a fast food joint, half of them will be kids right.
If he had no priors, he probably would get off light for the mere fact it was 2-on-1 and they initiated it. But he's likely in violation of parole, so back to the pen it is for him.

He should've been working in a factory or somewhere that he wasn't in constant contact with the public. Especially in a fast food place with that type of clientele.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Son was probably from Zamunda.
In my opinion, he wasn't wrong at all, if anything, he's a model employee.
If Snoop from The Wire jumped the counter feeling herself, I'd put her on the recieving end of a lead pipe as well.

roll.gif

Every one of your posts I read ends with a giggle.

lol that was a pretty vicious beat down wit the 9 iron tho, from that close how u get beat down?
laugh.gif

they deserved that molly whoppin, und=fortunately they also will prolly recieve a fat settlement check theyre not deserving of

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by MJair

GREENWICH VILLAGE —  A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack...

Those two chicks thought they were about that life...'till they messed with a convicted murderer.
Can't say that I'm glad that they got assaulted so badly, but I'm certainly not feelin' the least bit sorry for them. They had it coming.

Damb, I recoiled.

A good lawyer will get those two chicks a 6 figure settlement.

Mcdonald's money is loooooooong.

Feel bad for cashier, they messed with the wrong one but his prior will hurt him.

just seen the video again... and man oh man is DajonDondo pissed..... i just wanna put that lady screaming to sleep.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
eek.gif

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

see already did a bid for manslaughter that was nothing to fam but batting practice
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

glad these butches got what they deserved. i bet you next time they order at a mcdonalds they respect the cashier.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

White lady is hella annoying
i'm saying let that dude/chick whoever it was get their beat down for hopping over there.  who really cares they asked for it.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Damb, I recoiled.

A good lawyer will get those two chicks a 6 figure settlement.

Mcdonald's money is loooooooong.

Feel bad for cashier, they messed with the wrong one but his prior will hurt him.
I'm pretty sure McDonalds has top-notch lawyers who could easily get this case dismissed. However, it's probably easier for McDonald's to just settle. 
Honestly, If I was a lawyer, I'd try to represent the cashier in court. It really pisses me off to think that this dude will get jail time, when it's clearly the girls fault. I agree that he may have been a little excessive,but none of this happens if the girls don't jump the counter. 

thats the way the game goes. youre either about that life, or you arent. from a morality standpoint, i have no remorse for what happens to folks that try to jump a kid at his job. getting hit with a golf club when you go at somebody 2 on 1 is somewhat justified.

the few swings at the end were definitely OD, but... dude works the register at mcdonalds and just got jumped by two rabid customers. considering how real his daily struggle is, he kept his emotions in check more than some people would be able to.

only read the first few pages, but...

would that white lady be screaming 'STAAAAAAAAAAAAWP!! STAAAAWP!' if it was 2 dudes that jumped across the counter?

that dude is awesome
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
really hope he gets off lite... a damn shame if he gets locked a long time for this..
these $*+@%%! aint got no manners. and the white woman...soo damn annoying.

This dude should be a damn hero, not being convicted of a crime.  You can't jump over the counter in a place and lay hands on an employee and expect them not to retaliate.  For me that would be fair game all bets are off.  Maybe the continuous beating was a little excessive but I would have made sure they were down for the count before giving up.  Sadly they will probably turn this into a hate crime against +@#*+ and dude will get hit pretty hard with his prior manslaughter charge.  I hope everyone watching this takes from it not to give people +*%% when all they are doing are their job, I work customer service and I can't believe the nerve of some people.  Luckily I work over the phone, if someone said some of the things people say over the phone to my face it would be a big problem, but at my position I can just hang up on the fools.

smh......like everyone else has said, because he has priors then that's what's going to get dude in trouble.

but the customer was wrong for provoking.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I thought the customer in the cap was a dude.

the worker didn't stop and when she was getting up he loaded up for more 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 both were wrong

Originally Posted by georgehimself

McFury!

it still baffles me how u goin in a McD's lookin for a six pack of nuggets and then sumhow end up on the counter before getting served with a 9 iron...

come for munchies, leave in ambulance
#epicfail

Back
Top Bottom