This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Someone should make some "FREE MCINTOSH(the M with the McDonald's M) t-shirt.
laugh.gif

run up and get done up. The employee defended himself but should have stopped the moment they hit the ground. i bet these chicks attitudes did a complete 360 when it comes to dealing with strangers. I feel no remorse for these walking pos's.

Originally Posted by npa07

run up and get done up. The employee defended himself but should have stopped the moment they hit the ground. i bet these chicks attitudes did a complete 180 when it comes to dealing with strangers. I feel no remorse for these walking pos's.

Fixed.If their attitudes did a complete 360 then he would have continued to beat their !!$*+ like Kurosawa from Last Bronx.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

laugh.gif
 at her slowly rising above the counter, then instantaneously disappearing after being struck. 
roll.gif

Reminds me of violence in a cartoon. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

those girls were feeling really froggy and caught the business
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

https://www.facebook.com/carmen.paulino

The owner of the McDonald's franchise, Carmen Paulino, said that McIntosh "no longer works for my organization."

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned for those injured.  The actions of this individual are unacceptable and not characteristic of my employees.  This individual no longer works for my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

what's funny is, I guarantee you the owner of the MCD wouldn't take a slap in the face, but she expects her employee to take one with the smile, and expect a non-violent reaction = cover your own +!! and forget the employees, which is what America is today.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

https://www.facebook.com/carmen.paulino

The owner of the McDonald's franchise, Carmen Paulino, said that McIntosh "no longer works for my organization."

Manager wasn't having it.

[h1]Burger ‘basher’ hailed[/h1]
By GARY BUISO

Last Updated: 2:30 AM, October 16, 2011

Posted: 12:20 AM, October 16, 2011

He’s become a McHero.

Online supporters are hailing the McDonald’s cashier caught on shocking video bashing two patrons who hopped the counter during a fight at the West Village location.

The Rayon McIntosh Defense Fund has been set up on Facebook and is just one of several cyber-support pages.

The 31-year-old worker’s dad is also solidly in his son’s corner.

“You can’t go into a person’s workplace and attack them,

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Manager wasn't having it.

[h1]Burger ‘basher’ hailed[/h1]
By GARY BUISO

Last Updated: 2:30 AM, October 16, 2011

Posted: 12:20 AM, October 16, 2011

He’s become a McHero.

Online supporters are hailing the McDonald’s cashier caught on shocking video bashing two patrons who hopped the counter during a fight at the West Village location.

The Rayon McIntosh Defense Fund has been set up on Facebook and is just one of several cyber-support pages.

The 31-year-old worker’s dad is also solidly in his son’s corner.

“You can’t go into a person’s workplace and attack them,

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

what's funny is, I guarantee you the owner of the MCD wouldn't take a slap in the face, but she expects her employee to take one with the smile, and expect a non-violent reaction = cover your own +!! and forget the employees, which is what America is today.
Of course she took the CYA (cover your ***) approach, but the court of public opinion has spoken. Ironically, I bet if she hired him back she'd have one of the safest McDonald's franchises in the country. People with ignorant friends would be like "Hey, lock it up or I'm not even walkin' in there with you. You play too much.
grin.gif
"

No sympathy for those pieces of garbage.  It's disgusting how some media outlets only seem concerned with the fact that this guy is an ex con as if ex cons should be barred from every obtaining employment again.  Of course, most people won't take the time to research things for themselves.  Having a gun discharge while pulling it out from your waistband doesn't make you a cold blooded killer.(there's a reason his trial ended with a hung jury)  A reckless fool maybe, but the man served his time.  I understand that Mcdonald's and the franchisee owner have to do their own little public relations spin which includes hanging your former employee out to dry, but it's silly for anyone to refer to these two as "victims" when they were the instigators.  If someone attempts to carjack me, and I shoot them, are they a victim?  Please.........   I'd be surprised if his trial doesn't end with a hung jury(if I was on the jury I'd acquit), but when you're poor you tend to get screwed by the legal system.
The violence in this video is alarming and reprehensible.
The franchisee of this restaurant has told us that the individual involved no longer works for her organization.

We strive to ensure that our McDonald's restaurants are safe and welcoming for our customers.

Our franchisee is fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

McDonald's USA

So basically you only give a %!+$ about your customers, and to hell with your employees.  (notice they said nothing about maintaining a safe work environment for their employees)

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Of course she took the CYA (cover your ***) approach, but the court of public opinion has spoken. Ironically, I bet if she hired him back she'd have one of the safest McDonald's franchises in the country. People with ignorant friends would be like "Hey, lock it up or I'm not even walkin' in there with you. You play too much.
grin.gif
"

and that's what's wrong with America today, they forget their employees. You can be a corporation and
grin.gif
all you want, but my %$! will be kicking out customers like these 2 bums ,and side with my employees if this happens in my restaurant, trust me, that's why there is a sign that says we refuse service to anyone.

all jokes aside... if anybody came toy YOUR workplace and slapped you.... i HOPE like hell you wouldnt take it.... turning the other cheek is one thing but getting slapped is another..... "F" that... he shouldve whooped that dike.... i bet she wont be so quick to run that pu$$y eater the next time

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't have a problem with him defending himself but when they were already down he continued to swing. He probably blacked out or something. But still, one swing to the head with a metal rod and they're out. No need to go HAM like that.

You can't really tell from the video whether or not his attackers aren't considered a threat to him anymore though.  Watching the video he swung every time they tried to get back up.  I don't know about you but if I was being attacked by two people and I feel like my life is in danger, I would do anything in my power to survive.  #^%$ that.  I will make sure that my attackers are completely immobilized/neutralized until I know that they can no longer harm myself, my co-coworkers and/or endanger the other people around me.  
What if the attackers had a gun or a weapon?  What would've happened then?  And he got shot, other co-workers, or customers got hurt?

At the same time was his use of deadly force justified?  I think so.  Did the attackers have the capability to harm him? Yes.  Did they intend to harm him? Yes.  Did the attackers have an opportunity to cause bodily harm (if he didn't do anything)?  Yes.  He used a non-lethal weapon to neutralize the threat.  They should've never arrested him.  Looking at it from a different point of view he defended himself and he defended his place of employment.

i dont even want to get on the nationality thing. But those ignorant females that want to get tough is straight up rug munching disgusting i would have watched and encouraged while laughing why didnt the camera man get up close i would have likes to see some blood and wimpering lol. those females swear there goons until they see a van of some real goon females unloading .

buddy was listening to that old wwf song in his head "i dont stop till i see blood" while beating them with Luke Skywalkers life saver        
laugh.gif

but dude got to go back on the inside on account of some females trying to grow some balls @%*% aint right they had it coming all 40 swings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

i dont even want to get on the nationality thing. But those ignorant females that want to get tough is straight up rug munching disgusting i would have watched and encouraged while laughing why didnt the camera man get up close i would have likes to see some blood and wimpering lol. those females swear there goons until they see a van of some real goon females unloading .

buddy was listening to that old wwf song in his head "i dont stop till i see blood" while beating them with Luke Skywalkers life saver
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't have a problem with him defending himself but when they were already down he continued to swing. He probably blacked out or something. But still, one swing to the head with a metal rod and they're out. No need to go HAM like that.

You can't really tell from the video whether or not his attackers aren't considered a threat to him anymore though.  Watching the video he swung every time they tried to get back up.  I don't know about you but if I was being attacked by two people and I feel like my life is in danger, I would do anything in my power to survive.  #^%$ that.  I will make sure that my attackers are completely immobilized/neutralized until I know that they can no longer harm myself, my co-coworkers and/or endanger the other people around me.  
What if the attackers had a gun or a weapon?  What would've happened then?  And he got shot, other co-workers, or customers got hurt?

At the same time was his use of deadly force justified?  I think so.  Did the attackers have the capability to harm him? Yes.  Did they intend to harm him? Yes.  Did the attackers have an opportunity to cause bodily harm (if he didn't do anything)?  Yes.  He used a non-lethal weapon to neutralize the threat.  They should've never arrested him.  Looking at it from a different point of view he defended himself and he defended his place of employment.

what you said 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

i22hz4.gif

eek.gif
"Would you like fries with that?!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Oh Lawd those GIFs are golden
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Did son really say life saver?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's already been said, the dude did what he had to do. He didn't climb over the counter to engage, them two %%%%+% went after him and once they did that, they obviously were trying to get at him. Didn't they read the sign that said "Employees Only"? They better obey the store's rules, Food Inspection agents don't play when it comes to those type of violations.

Back
Top Bottom