This new generation got it made

A random thought just popped in my head.
When was the last time someone asked,
"Where da **** at?"
Kids these days can just pick up the phone and the **** right there.
The hunt for it is easier than ever yet it's still cats out here not eating.
Thoughts?

:pimp::pimp:

These new kids aren’t smashing like the millennials do and they’re awkward as ****.

They must have it too easy

A random thought just popped in my head.
When was the last time someone asked,
"Where da **** at?"
Kids these days can just pick up the phone and the **** right there.
The hunt for it is easier than ever yet it's still cats out here not eating.
Thoughts?

:pimp::pimp:

28926261-9896-46D4-9180-A16F885A82C2.gif

Spoken like a dude who never gets coochie. We still out here snatching women in PUBLIC. Not resorting to mobile game spitting.

Dudes rather look at pictures of women on their phones, instead of approaching them in the physical :rofl::lol::lol:

Yall funny.

Yall know damn well what OP is saying.

Kids don't HAVE TO go out and TALK to girls, they can just do it from their chatboxes.

We had no choice.

It is wild to think that is the only world they know.

And of course, some kids still book girls in public

Yall funny.

Kids don't HAVE TO go out and TALK to girls, they can just do it from their chatboxes.

We had no choice.

We KNOW what he’s talking about but, it doesn’t mean it’s effective. If a girl has x amount of followers, that means she has hundreds or thousands of DMs, it’s still a numbers game bruh. I rather holler in public

He’s a grown as man worried about children and how they court each other. Like dawg, grow up. He sounds jealous.

We KNOW what he’s talking about but, it doesn’t mean it’s effective. If a girl has x amount of followers, that means she has hundreds or thousands of DMs, it’s still a numbers game bruh. I rather holler in public

He’s a grown as man worried about children and how they court each other. Like dawg, grow up. He sounds jealous.
The effort a man has to output has decreased over the years.

Success rate hasn't necessarily increased though

I would say mobile technology and the subset of its features apps like tinder, ig, snapchat has its affects on how this new generation of young adults perfer to communicate when seeking out a mate.

Thrist trapping, sliding into dm’s instead of pulling a shorty by the arm is less physical and less intrusive.

But im no sociologist....but end this on a musical note.....

I thought about this the other day. They’ve got a clear advantage as far as accessibility to others goes.

But i think it’s a catch 22. I don’t think it’s as easy as we believe. These younger folks, both male and female, are probably wild socially awkward in person. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that the amount that are actually smashing is considerably lower than what the number was when we were younger.

Growing up in the 90’s and 2000’s, you had to have, at bare minimum, the ability to holla at chicks and hold their attention in person. I imagaine younger people these days just drop a meme off in someone’s inbox and think they’re doing it. :lol:

But then again, the younger women could also have the same warped reality, and may be rewarding that minimalist effort with box.

**** is interesting to think about. I’m just glad I grew up in the era I did. Social media could go away tomorrow and I’d be just fine with that.

Last edited:
What yall know about calling a girls house phone praying she picks up and not her parents. If they do you hang up. And this before caller id was available :lol:

oof, bad memories flooding back, this girls mom always picked up the phone and the one time she did pick up the phone, her mom was listening and told her to hang the phone up

Kids do have it easier today, its crazy but they are awkward af so who knows. My cousin said most of her friends go for older guys because guys their age are shook

Hearing OJ da juice is always good :pimp: ...n if the youngins smart they would be taking advantage of everything...pull up the apps when u just chillin n holla at the biddies when u out in the streets

Woulda loved be able to swipe for some new ho's just chillin in the crib when I was coming up

Yall funny.

We had no choice.

Not true still.

Back then y'all actually were outside with these chicks and socializing in person way more. Chances were better back then.

But y’all had internet in 03 FOH.

Before that party lines.

Had one girl’s mother wait with her at the school until I got dropped off by my moms. Tombout “I want to see the little boy calling my house every day”. Think I was in like 5th or 6th grade. :lol: :smh:

Not true still.

Back then y'all actually were outside with these chicks and socializing in person way more. Chances were better back then.

Before that party lines.
The internet was an OPTION when we were growing up.

The internet is the #1 choice of booking girls these days.

Different. Different. Different.

Not true still.

Before that party lines.
Oooo damn u took it back with the chat lines :pimp: ...we used to stay trying G chicks off the "raven hotline" on slow friday nights...one time we had like 7 of us show up to shorty door, she must have thought we was playing when we told her we coming on the phone aint wanna open the door...we was wildin :lol: :smh:

Seems everything today starts with virtual satisfaction in the form of likes, pokes, and all that on social media before it can proceed to actual physical contact.

It takes less courage to click "like" than to holler at chick on the phone, in person or even on AIM. Social media creates a barrier. Chicks also have a larger "pool" to choose from because they perceive these likes as interest. So she might hold out longer than if her only option is meeting one dude in a given night.

Growing up I remember I might meet a chick at the movies (where everyone hung out on Fridays) and the next night have my meat in her mouth while her parents were downstairs watching TV.

There was no such thing as social media recon or intel that came before. If you were attracted to someone that was it.

Back
Top Bottom