This Past Weekend in NYC....! (NEW PICS!! Pg. 3)

shake shack burgers look bangin, just looking at them already tastes better than in & out

laugh.gif
 on that harlem pic

nice pics, i've been wanting to head out east on a skate trip

To each his own, but as far as food goes especially as a tourist, chains like Shake Shack and BBQ would be at the bottom of the list. BBQ pales in comparison to Dinosaur which also has a location in Harlem. At least you saw what you wanted.

What happens in Harlem, stays in Harlem.

But yeah, I already miss the damn place. Going to plan another trip if Knicks make ECF :tongue:. Gonna check out Katz Deli, Pommes Frites, Chinatown Ice Cream Factory, & Ippudo NY; they were all closed this past weekend.

And the females, my lawd!!!! why is every single female thick as @#$@??? Even dem Asians?!

Got home on Monday and Anthony Bourdain's final episode (Brooklyn) was playing. :pimp:

I wanna move...... damn you mortgage payments.

Last edited:
FAILLLLL Thread.

U not giving the poeple what they want.

I wanna know what happened wiht the Harlem Story.

OP are you asian? What happened in Harlem? I got love in Harlem, (Latino/Syrian/Lebanese mix) so don't know if that plays into it but Harlem was coo

as a New York native. five guys > in and out > shake shack.

and in and out for the price alone should be supreme cause it competes with 5 guys 7 dollar burgers.

shake shack is great but not the best

Bunch of teenagers were playing football in the middle of the street taking up the whole street. Cars, vans and taxi's were speeding down the street, not appearing to stop for these kids playing. As a courtesy, I yelled "YO WATCH OUT" and they all started rambling and cussing at me & my boys as if we were trying to be rude, interrupt their game and tell them what to do.

Couple of racists remarks thrown at us (three Asians = 2 chinese + 1 indian). We're all 6'0+, 200 lbs, relatively fit, not scared of a fight.

Just found it pretty funny honestly. Had to take a pic of these clowns!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom