This retro model > the OG's

I've always had a liking more for the CDP 17's than the OG"s.
Prefer the suede/nubuck/durabuck..whatever the hell it is treatment > the leather.

Who else is with me!.....

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/418616/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/418617/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[

[SIZE=7]VS[/SIZE]

[GALLERY="media, 418624"][/GALLERY]]

Nope to me, I still got a pair of those I should of been sold from that pack. That ashy material is the worst I've ever laid eyes on.

I'm with ya :pimp:

Also, In terms of color choice, the 2005 retro flint 13s look better than the originals. And the 2001 True Blues > 1988 True Blues (I prefer the blue liner behind the tongue)

*Puts on Varia Suit*
:nerd:

Last edited:
I feel the same way about the black/red 12s for the same reason

In those cases the nubuck > leather
indifferent.gif

Chill B, you've gone too far now.
Yeah, that's a little too far. The og bred 12s are a lot nicer than the suede "flu games"

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a little too far. The og bred 12s are a lot nicer than the suede "flu games"
Agreed  03 or 97 release>

durabuck doesn't noticeably crease as easy tho. but I hate that emoji.  GIVE ME THAT LEATHER BACK JB!!!!!!!!!!

I would say I prefer the 2012 white military 4's rather than the OG off white (not counting the Nike branding or shape)

2012 military blues leather is way better than the WC IV release. Those 2012 WC IV's were the biggest joke of a release.  It was like plastic. I was so bummed, I sold mine and bought 99s and got them swapped. Not to mention the color was off and the cement print was too tiny.  I was happy with the 2012 military IV.  Decent quality.

2012 military blues leather is way better than the WC IV release. Those 2012 WC IV's were the biggest joke of a release.  It was like plastic. I was so bummed, I sold mine and bought 99s and got them swapped. Not to mention the color was off and the cement print was too tiny.  I was happy with the 2012 military IV.  Decent quality.

there will be 0 quality next year loll

i agree. i was salty when i saw my leather 17s had really bad looking creases. the cdp's looked fresh longer.

I disagree, il Ike the leather more then the suede. I have both and the leather just looks better on this shoe IMO.

I Actually liked OG style better. Sad part is I had to return the OG's to Nike for broken Lace eyelet

Back
Top Bottom