[| -- This Tattoo thing is getting damn well ridiculous in the Hip Hop Community -- |]

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

birdman1.jpg
pd48416.jpg

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

while yall
laugh.gif
he
roll.gif
alllllllllllllllllllll the way to the bank

yea but he had money before the dumb *** star. He didn't need that $+$% to go to the bank..

so yea i'm still
laugh.gif

^ They're implying the Bloods have a strong foothold in certain neighborhoods in those cities and would lay him out for false claiming.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WAIT WTH?!?! Just yesterday after seeing a pic of this dude, I said to myself"I wonder if he'll get a big red star on his head"[/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

looks like a lick and stick tattoo from the ice cream man, looks like someone licked the hell out of it too with all that lupisperm up there.

That tattoo right there is HOT...
eyes.gif

Some ppl don't know what to do w/themselves...

this is what you gotta remember. you actin like birdman and wayne just started gettin tattoos this year. half of wanyes body and 75% of birdmans body wascovered in tattoos in 2001. lmao.
these guys can do nothing to shock me any more. they had a cash money "helichopter whoadie". lmao
what was ya'll expectin? he made a very large amount of money from his oil company. he's so rich now its not even funny. and im not a super huge fan ornothin like that.
if you cats knew music like you say you do, you couldnt have missed him. and every1 know money + ghetto = very silly times to be had.

Back
Top Bottom