[| -- This Tattoo thing is getting damn well ridiculous in the Hip Hop Community -- |]

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

this is what you gotta remember. you actin like birdman and wayne just started gettin tattoos this year. half of wanyes body and 75% of birdmans body was covered in tattoos in 2001. lmao.
these guys can do nothing to shock me any more. they had a cash money "helichopter whoadie". lmao
what was ya'll expectin? he made a very large amount of money from his oil company. he's so rich now its not even funny. and im not a super huge fan or nothin like that.
if you cats knew music like you say you do, you couldnt have missed him. and every1 know money + ghetto = very silly times to be had.
Yo, what the *!@$ are you sayin', fam?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i need a blown up pic of da chopper on birdman's head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

^ They're implying the Bloods have a strong foothold in certain neighborhoods in those cities and would lay him out for false claiming.

so five star is a subset of the bloods?

Is homie really false claiming?
eek.gif
I thought he ran with them boys...
smh.gif
ifthat's true

As if the tattoo wasn't bad enough, the fact that he's not even a Blood is what truly makes this situation worse.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

this is what you gotta remember. you actin like birdman and wayne just started gettin tattoos this year. half of wanyes body and 75% of birdmans body was covered in tattoos in 2001. lmao.
these guys can do nothing to shock me any more. they had a cash money "helichopter whoadie". lmao
what was ya'll expectin? he made a very large amount of money from his oil company. he's so rich now its not even funny. and im not a super huge fan or nothin like that.
if you cats knew music like you say you do, you couldnt have missed him. and every1 know money + ghetto = very silly times to be had.
Yo, what the *!@$ are you sayin', fam?

I don't know if Im comfusing u with another poster but I swear u do this in like every thread

Reading comprehension is not one of your strengths cuz that made sense to me

^ They're implying the Bloods have a strong foothold in certain neighborhoods in those cities and would lay him out for false claiming.

Red, five pointed stars are a symbol of the Bloods--as are five pointed crowns or anything else with the number five in it. Kind of like how the Crips use ablue, six pointed stars... that can be easily mistaken for Stars of David, but whatever.

Red, five pointed stars are a symbol of the Bloods--as are five pointed crowns or anything else with the number five in it. Kind of like how the Crips use a blue, six pointed stars... that can be easily mistaken for Stars of David, but whatever.
aye fam you gettin that confused with GDs and VLs.
LA bloods and crips dont use none of that nonsense. with all the stories and messages. i know first hand.
but real talk, if the people doin work in your town say they bloods, then thats what they are. theres no gang union you have to register with. being real orfake depends on your own personal self.
plenty of fake bloods in LA. same with crips. and if the people that baby been cool with and roll with him on the regular are bloods, then cash money as awhole is blood by association. there isnt a thing a nuetrality when it comes to being around gang members. so you might as well rep it so you dont look like abuster. example:

super crip: BABY WHAT HAPPENIN CUZ?
baby: excuse me whoadie? im not a gang member.
super crip: arent you rollin with (blood gang here)? youre a buster. ima tell every1.
baby: oh noe.

you feel me?

^^^^^I had no idea that it was a reference to the bloods. I thought it was more literal......like "I am a star".

Baby really doesn't give a F
laugh.gif

*waits for Lil Wayne to run out of space and tattoo his dome*

Red, five pointed stars are a symbol of the Bloods--as are five pointed crowns or anything else with the number five in it. Kind of like how the Crips use a blue, six pointed stars... that can be easily mistaken for Stars of David, but whatever.
LA bloods and crips dont use none of that nonsense. with all the stories and messages. i know first hand.
but real talk, if the people doin work in your town say they bloods, then thats what they are. theres no gang union you have to register with. being real or fake depends on your own personal self.
plenty of fake bloods in LA. same with crips. and if the people that baby been cool with and roll with him on the regular are bloods, then cash money as a whole is blood by association. there isnt a thing a nuetrality when it comes to being around gang members. so you might as well rep it so you dont look like a buster. example:

super crip: arent you rollin with (blood gang here)? youre a buster. ima tell every1.

you feel me?
Son, you're an idiot who does alot of elaborated babbling in your post.

Ask anybody who's affiliated what riding the 5 train means or what's good with the 5 points and see what they say.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Am I the only one thinking of Baphomet?
The Star of David more closely resembles it

And isn't all of that talk a hoax/misnomer?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

ChampionEdition wrote:

Russ tha G wrote:

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

Russ tha G wrote:

but real talk, if the people doin work in your town say they bloods, then thats what they are. theres no gang union you have to register with. being real or fake depends on your own personal self.
plenty of fake bloods in LA. same with crips. and if the people that baby been cool with and roll with him on the regular are bloods, then cash money as a whole is blood by association. there isnt a thing a nuetrality when it comes to being around gang members. so you might as well rep it so you dont look like a buster. example:

you feel me?

Son, you're an idiot who does alot of elaborated babbling in your post.

Ask anybody who's affiliated what riding the 5 train means or what's good with the 5 points and see what they say.

He's right in a sense tho, in LA they dont really rock wit #'s.
I def kno what u mean tho, Im from the Bronx, last stop on the 5 to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom