[| -- This Tattoo thing is getting damn well ridiculous in the Hip Hop Community -- |]

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hmm, must be where he lands his "helichopta"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

this is what you gotta remember. you actin like birdman and wayne just started gettin tattoos this year. half of wanyes body and 75% of birdmans body was covered in tattoos in 2001. lmao.
these guys can do nothing to shock me any more. they had a cash money "helichopter whoadie". lmao
what was ya'll expectin? he made a very large amount of money from his oil company. he's so rich now its not even funny. and im not a super huge fan or nothin like that.
if you cats knew music like you say you do, you couldnt have missed him. and every1 know money + ghetto = very silly times to be had.
Yo, what the *!@$ are you sayin', fam?

I don't know if Im comfusing u with another poster but I swear u do this in like every thread

Reading comprehension is not one of your strengths cuz that made sense to me
I thought he made money from his record label? I didn't know he got down with Bush and Cheney.

these men will never have to work a real job in there life
why all the hate?

if i had all that $$$ and no worries of having to get a job in the real world then id tattoo my bald head/face/neck etc.

to each his own

So he's tied into oil because he has a oil drill tatted on his head? Is there ACTUAL proof that he got $ from this, or is this a tall tale?

I think when u got money u do what the efff u want...I would!!....Rock stars been gettin crazy tatts for years.....why is this any diffrent? Because it's arapper?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So he's tied into oil because he has a oil drill tatted on his head? Is there ACTUAL proof that he got $ from this, or is this a tall tale?

i hate when dudes make up lies like homeboy did whenever u have something bad to say about their favorite rapper

as many magazines,newspapers,and blogs i read and as many cash mney interviews ive seen,if baby owned any type of stake in oil im pretty sure nt wouldnt be thefirst place i've ever
heard of such foolishness...there will be no ACTUAL proof because dude made that #@$% up as he was typing

iv'e heard about it show me some proof

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i hate when dudes make up lies like homeboy did whenever u have something bad to say about their favorite rapper

as many magazines,newspapers,and blogs i read and as many cash mney interviews ive seen,if baby owned any type of stake in oil im pretty sure nt wouldnt be the first place i've ever
heard of such foolishness...there will be no ACTUAL proof because dude made that #@$% up as he was typing

Actually its not "foolishness"

About Bronald Oil

roll.gif
roll.gif

Only bruhs would name their oil company "Bronald". SMH and LMAO at the same time. %%+@ is despicable, yet hilarious.

If those cats are really getting oil loot though, nothing but props. More cats need to follow their lead before they end up broke in 5 years.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

as many magazines,newspapers,and blogs i read and as many cash mney interviews ive seen,if baby owned any type of stake in oil im pretty sure nt wouldnt be the first place i've ever

Actually its not "foolishness"

About Bronald Oil
eek.gif
I say COT DAMN, it istrue. Cant believe I never heard about this. No wonder he got the dam oil rig on his head. I been sayin these dudes got crazy money outside of rap though,it seemed so obvious.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

birdman and baby lookin like black ms 13s

Birdman =/= Baby ? Or did you mean Birdman and Wayne?

kingjamesvehs wrote:
these men will never have to work a real job in there life
why all the hate?

You kinda answered your own question in regards to them being hated on when it comes to having money/fame...but this whole tattoo thing is justobviously ridiculous

yall dudes late, he really does....i remember it was posted in an old jewelry thread

Rudemiester............typo................yea you know what i meant to say
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom