[| -- This Tattoo thing is getting damn well ridiculous in the Hip Hop Community -- |]

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i need a blown up pic of da chopper on birdman's head
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/Tattoo's

It dont get any grander than that.
laugh.gif

cant believe no1 posted this other 1 paying homage to his Oil Co. owned with his brother
laugh.gif
...minus the tatts i respect his hustle as a business man. an oilcompany though!? thats genius cause thats wild cake

laugh.gif
at you simps thinking hes an idiot. And how did the illuminati talk get in here?
smh.gif

SMH at people in here. How involved do you think dude is in this company?

You think he is reading ocean floor thermal scans on where the big oil reserves are? (Don't even wanna know his education level)
His 'company' is simply a place for his millions to grow. It's an investment his accountants told him to make, so they can cake.
@#%@ makin it sound like he partners with John Rockefeller.

Oh, and the tats will be removed in a few years when rectangular prisms and parallelograms are the new !@$!, and stars fade out.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Oh how I wish to be a fly on the wall at one of those Bronald investor meetings.

i was thinking the same thing. imaginen birdman pulling out step charts going 1. Buy an Oil Rig 2. ??? 3. PROFIT!

Originally Posted by Gello 201

You think he is reading ocean floor thermal scans on where the big oil reserves are? (Don't even wanna know his education level)
His 'company' is simply a place for his millions to grow. It's an investment his accountants told him to make, so they can cake.

Oh, and the tats will be removed in a few years when rectangular prisms and parallelograms are the new !@$!, and stars fade out.
It's more than likely a front or laundering opperation. Him and his bro are the only employees

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Who gives a #%*$? He made loot on that deal.

You think 50 Cent is sitting in a room somewhere, trying to come up with new flavors of Vitamin Water? No. But it doesn't make his ROI any less impressive.

Wow, The funny thing is dude is nearing 50 years old... but he and dWayne suddenly switch up. He's dressing the way his kids dress...smh

Back
Top Bottom