this video gets my adrenaline going. vol top 10 biggest & best jumps EVER

the space jump was surprising beautiful. How you just jump from that high like nothing is beyond me. I wouldve died in space.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

almost fainted twice and craving a redbull or mtn dew

THIS lol
and how you guys not gonna love #2??? you realize how close this guy gets to the surface at times? i was like, oh damn every time he got near a rock

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

almost fainted twice and craving a redbull or mtn dew

THIS lol
and how you guys not gonna love #2??? you realize how close this guy gets to the surface at times? i was like, oh damn every time he got near a rock

eek.gif

number 9 swagged that out lol

aint no way i would of just jump out a plane with no parachute

number 9 swagged that out lol

aint no way i would of just jump out a plane with no parachute

sick videos ... cant wait for my bday to go skydiving
pimp.gif

i wonder what redbull is gonna do this new years. Just checked & it got cancelled. 
tired.gif
frown.gif

sick videos ... cant wait for my bday to go skydiving
pimp.gif

i wonder what redbull is gonna do this new years. Just checked & it got cancelled. 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

n3kxub.gif

well played sir
laugh.gif

seriously though....edge of space?!? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think Red Bull is trying to re-create it.

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Stratos/001242810637490
Red Bull GmbH and Red Bull North America Inc have decided to stop the Red Bull Stratos programme with immediate effect
i guess not, maybe the USAF put a hold on the project to protect the record?

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

n3kxub.gif

well played sir
laugh.gif

seriously though....edge of space?!? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think Red Bull is trying to re-create it.

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Stratos/001242810637490
Red Bull GmbH and Red Bull North America Inc have decided to stop the Red Bull Stratos programme with immediate effect
i guess not, maybe the USAF put a hold on the project to protect the record?

Travis Pastrana is that dude

"Injuries have often taken Travis Pastrana off the circuit for weeks or months at a time. His medical records include: the dislocated spine, in his left knee he has torn his ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL, his bucket handle meniscus, broken his tibia and fibula, he’s had surgery on his left wrist twice, left thumb once, two surgeries on his back, one on his right elbow, nine on his left knee, six on the right knee, one shoulder surgery which left him with the only piece of metal he has in his body"

How he gets injured so many times and continues to keep coming back for more is beyond me

Travis Pastrana is that dude

"Injuries have often taken Travis Pastrana off the circuit for weeks or months at a time. His medical records include: the dislocated spine, in his left knee he has torn his ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL, his bucket handle meniscus, broken his tibia and fibula, he’s had surgery on his left wrist twice, left thumb once, two surgeries on his back, one on his right elbow, nine on his left knee, six on the right knee, one shoulder surgery which left him with the only piece of metal he has in his body"

How he gets injured so many times and continues to keep coming back for more is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom