this video gets my adrenaline going. vol top 10 biggest & best jumps EVER

Space guy is #2, this is #1, taken from another thread
The Chicago Tribune is reporting that Ronald McIntyre jumped out of a third story window to elude an arrest warrant for not paying child support.

chicago.jpg

A Chicago man broke both his legs after he jumped from a third-story window to elude an arrest warrant for unpaid child support, according to the Cook County sheriff’s office.

Ronald “Boobie

The Chicago Tribune is reporting that Ronald McIntyre jumped out of a third story window to elude an arrest warrant for not paying child support.

chicago.jpg

A Chicago man broke both his legs after he jumped from a third-story window to elude an arrest warrant for unpaid child support, according to the Cook County sheriff’s office.

Ronald “Boobie

Whatever happened to that dude who was going to the do the flying squirrel suit thing (like #2) but with no parachute because he thinks he can land safely without it, i guess do to angles (a special runway) and using the suit to slow himself down. There was an espn special about him planning it.

Whatever happened to that dude who was going to the do the flying squirrel suit thing (like #2) but with no parachute because he thinks he can land safely without it, i guess do to angles (a special runway) and using the suit to slow himself down. There was an espn special about him planning it.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

chicago.jpg

Ronald “Boobie

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

chicago.jpg

Ronald “Boobie

Anybody know what the two songs that were played in OP's video were?

Never mind. Went to the YouTube page. 

First track = Last Jungle by Sub Focus
Second track = Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire (Zed's Dead remix)

If anyone was wondering. 

Anybody know what the two songs that were played in OP's video were?

Never mind. Went to the YouTube page. 

First track = Last Jungle by Sub Focus
Second track = Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire (Zed's Dead remix)

If anyone was wondering. 

no.2 look like some dragonball z !+@+ 
eek.gif
.....the entire time i was expecting a ki beam to take out the hillside
laugh.gif

no.2 look like some dragonball z !+@+ 
eek.gif
.....the entire time i was expecting a ki beam to take out the hillside
laugh.gif

just noticed on #5 he goes through the support wires from the antenna. he would be cut in half no doubt about it if he was to get hit by one of it.

just noticed on #5 he goes through the support wires from the antenna. he would be cut in half no doubt about it if he was to get hit by one of it.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I noticed that aswel... n' passed through them mad casual like they were cotton threads
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I noticed that aswel... n' passed through them mad casual like they were cotton threads
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom