Those new Dominos Oven Roasted Sandwiches are Crackkkkkkk

spot rusherz

Banned
If you haven't tried one yet....
smh.gif

Left over pizza meats to make a sandwich is not crack, sandwiches taste disgusting....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Those are OVERLY greasy. You can feel the added flab on your body with every bite.
laugh.gif

Says the guy named 10 piece nuggets with an avatar of 10 piece nuggets....Wow...
roll.gif

You know those sandwiches can't be good if this guy don't like em...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Left over pizza meats to make a sandwich is not crack, sandwiches taste disgusting....
QFT. Friend's friend is a manager at Dominoes and this is exactly what they do. Used leftover meats.. and you wonder why they are scrappybits and pieces of meat?

Ive always wanted to try them...

whats so wrong with leftover meat? you trying to make it sound like, they take meat OFF the pizza, then put it on the sandwich.
its just meat that wasnt put on the pizza

the chicken parm one is the truth. i've got one on the way right now
laugh.gif

one of my friends used to work for them and gets the hookup. 3 sandwiches for $8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derryj3

whats so wrong with leftover meat? you trying to make it sound like, they take meat OFF the pizza, then put it on the sandwich.
I'm saying son, if you're going to give me pizza meat give me a pizza. But if you're going to sell me a sandwich atleast let me get achicken breast or something...

Even the cheese be cheese thats meant for a pizza. The bread goes mad hard, like as you're eating it....

Ionno...For that I'd rather go to the supermarket, cop some bread, some sandwich meat/chicken cutlets and what not and make me a sandwich. Any of us couldmake a superior sandwich to Dominos.

They make outrageous claims like they're better than Subway and what not.
roll.gif
How so? At subway you can customize your sandwich and make it to your own specifications. Subway is no amazing @(#@ but its better than Dominosanyday...

^
its not like you can get a whole chicken breast on a sandwich from subway. either way its going to be sliced up chicken breast. check out the chicken in boththe pictures, its damn near the exact same
subway_chicken_teriyaki.jpg

dominosx-large.jpg

so does other fast food restaurants. in wendy's, the way you make the meat inside the chili is from the old hamburger meat. and sometimes,that meat is OLD...this is EXACTLY how it is made.

made on grill, for sandwiches
15-10 mins later, they are put into a metal bin and never seen until the end of the night
closing time: take the meat and put it in a plastic bag. *mark the plastic bag with the date and put into the freezer*
a few days later, the meat is take out, reboiled and chopped up.
finally, put into the "cooked" chili and severed to millions of people per day.
laugh.gif

wendy's was my fast food experience

I've gotten chicken breast on a sandwich from Subway before, Subway>Dominos oven roasted sandwiches and it's not even close. I tried every sandwichDominos had and they were not that great.

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

so does other fast food restaurants. in wendy's, the way you make the meat inside the chili is from the old hamburger meat. and sometimes, that meat is OLD...this is EXACTLY how it is made.

15-10 mins later, they are put into a metal bin and never seen until the end of the night
closing time: take the meat and put it in a plastic bag. *mark the plastic bag with the date and put into the freezer*
laugh.gif

I thought there stuff was fresh never frozen. Something I don't know?

Originally Posted by derryj3

I'm saying son, if you're going to give me pizza meat give me a pizza. But if you're going to sell me a sandwich atleast let me get a chicken breast or something...

Even the cheese be cheese thats meant for a pizza. The bread goes mad hard, like as you're eating it....

Ionno...For that I'd rather go to the supermarket, cop some bread, some sandwich meat/chicken cutlets and what not and make me a sandwich. Any of us could make a superior sandwich to Dominos.

They make outrageous claims like they're better than Subway and what not.
roll.gif
How so? At subway you can customize your sandwich and make it to your own specifications. Subway is no amazing @(#@ but its better than Dominos anyday...

its just advirtisement.

Appreciated.

Quizno's is my favorite though. Subway is all bread. They cheap with the meat and their new flat bread sandwich is horrible.

<>

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

so does other fast food restaurants. in wendy's, the way you make the meat inside the chili is from the old hamburger meat. and sometimes, that meat is OLD...this is EXACTLY how it is made.

laugh.gif

I thought there stuff was fresh never frozen. Something I don't know?
The meat is not frozen. but AFTER it is cooked, then it is either thrown away (rarely) or used for chili meat

Back
Top Bottom