those with GAUGED EARRINGS....

started with 6g. professional lady reassured it would hurt but it would be alright... it'll close it fine yadda yadda. how good am i?

My friend just got a 0g yesterday. She told me that it's not all that painful. The first step is the worst, but as you go along you get used to it.

Really not that bad. Went to a 0g (i think?) then took em out this summer. Let em heal and they closed almost all theway up in just 4 months. I just put em back in two days ago with an 8g. The bigger you get the more it hurts with each new stretch with the conventional kits.But I think you can get ones that have smaller transitions. If you're really worried about the pain I suggestthis..

Tips:
Take a hot shower and massage your earlobes before each new gauge
Use water-based lubricant to lessen friction
Don't rush (I did 3/week when I first started
smh.gif
. No bueno)

Originally Posted by killacam92345

what's the point of this?
what's the point of anything you do to "enhance" your appearance? you like the way it looks..whether that means the newest jays or getting your scrotum pierced, beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend

Originally Posted by nine point five

what's the point of anything you do to "enhance" your appearance? you like the way it looks.. whether that means the newest jays or getting your scrotum pierced, beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend
It's one thing to rock some fresh kicks, but STRETCHING YOUR EARLOBES? Nah. Never.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

what's the point of anything you do to "enhance" your appearance? you like the way it looks.. whether that means the newest jays or getting your scrotum pierced, beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend
It's one thing to rock some fresh kicks, but STRETCHING YOUR EARLOBES? Nah. Never.
eyes.gif

+1 no where in the same realm of getting the newest jays or even your scrotum pierced lol

This is on another level... And do you really think it looks good???

Can it be brought back to normal?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eyes.gif
I mean, maybe it's a little more extreme, but it's not irreversible. Much less severe than tattoos,yet they seem to be more accepted in the mainstream..

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Can it be brought back to normal?
Absolutely. granted when you pass a certain point, being able to stick your hand thru the hole, etcit's permanent to an extent. Around 00g (slightly larger than a sharpie) is when you're actually doing "damage". Like I said.. I had a 0g, Icould easily stick a pen through it, took them out for a mere four months and it now looks like regular earring holes. Just because it might look nastydoesn't mean it's crazy or extreme. Especially in the universe of body modification..

im on 00' right now.
honestly, idk why people do it... but
i do it cause Aztecs(my ancestors) were among the first to use these to determine class in society
i can trace my roots down to a high ranking warrior tribe that had black gauges and were only about 00'
so i will not go bigger.
so i have a reason for mine
grin.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Well people generally get tattoo's off sheer impulse and because they have a meaning to them. I just don't understand guages. The pain seems a lotworse than a tattoo depending on the work done. Obviously it stands out too.

had 0g but had to take it out. my lobes shrunk to regular sized piercings in about a month and a half.
take your time and let it heal completely between stretches.
use water based lube and preferably metal tapers to reduce friction.

Tips:
Take a hot shower and massage your earlobes before each new gauge
Use water-based lubricant to lessen friction
Don't rush (I did 3/week when I first started
smh.gif
. No bueno)

^^^thats how its done!

Both ears, 2 holes each, 9/16" and 4g, since '99. Ripped when stretching to 00g. Let em' heal for 6 months and did it again.

Back
Top Bottom