Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

At first i said no, but honestly, after a few shots of $1200 liquor, why not. I'm not smashing though :lol:

1579586645546.png

I smell an agenda afoot

I believe in karma. I’m not about to let no chick wine and dine me and then not put out. :lol: Just getting top is even worse.
Chicks do it all the time..just because she's spending bread on me, doesn't mean I have to smash her

Best believe im going to get neck in the whip on the way to her hotel room to drop her off lol

Last edited:
imagine being the dude she writes about in her next song, after she rode your face all night because you felt obligated to smash her since she took you to a lakers game lol..you aint gettin NO **** AFTER THAT

I don't understand how anyone can see this and still be like yeah girl do your thing, :smh: There is nothing to be proud of here, nor support. She wants to front like she's being confident or proud of her figure, but truth is she's lazy and doesn't give a ****. She's an attention ***** so since she knows she has no plans on losing weight, why not shove down everyone's mouth and keep her name buzzing. That is gross, and if 333 is her true weight then she needs to be ashamed of herself, and that goes for anyone cosigning this. This sends a bad message to people.

Boy, just imagine how much more cocky and outlandish she'll be if she does lose weight and get fine.
She's fake cocky. If she loses weight she'll be more outlandish because she needs to find something that separates her from every other decent looking rapper/singer who wears lingerie like it's an actual outfit. Right now she's the chick that's 330 lbs acting like she's a goddess. She's a 1 of 1 at the moment. I seriously doubt it, but if she ever loses all that weight she won't be special anymore, lol. She'll probably get oral on stage just so people have **** to talk about.

Seriously if she was in your town and choosing you, would you let her take you out? Courtside seats, expensive restaurants, rubbing elbows with other celebs. Not saying you have to claim her but she will be holding your hand and stuff like that.

Not at all. You might as well be doing that **** with precious. Once they cross over a certain weight, they all look the same to me :sick:. God bless the men you can stomach that adventure. I'm not up for it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom