Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

That %$*% like askin' a virgin how it feel when they get they !#%! wet
tired.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
You're right, so instead I'll ask y...
nerd.gif

I don't understand finns question, why what?
nerd.gif
i dont think anybody understands his question. that's prolly why nobody answered it

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

That %$*% like askin' a virgin how it feel when they get they !#%! wet
tired.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
You're right, so instead I'll ask y...
nerd.gif

I don't understand finns question, why what?
nerd.gif
reread her sentence then my response. and add you in there instead off ellipsis
laugh.gif

and the fact that she named the thread "thread of the year" leads me to believe its fake I'll wait til it jumps 10 pages to read again

Tomorrow at 6PM, this thread can go one of two ways... (im hoping for the latter):

This:
2eyvqd4.gif

Or this:
dfg26h.gif

Don't disappoint NT Nktran001!!

op and the antagonist are failing. what's more entertaining tho is how yall boys is in here hyping it up
laugh.gif

shhhh is lame on so many accounts. first u got a HSer gaming up a married chick. and her grown +!! (regardless of what her intentions actually were) is taking losses cuz she on the internet getting exposed for even entertainin dude. and even if she wasn'tserious she loses either way talkin bout "yall dont need to come between marriages" are you serious woman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ane either way how the hell can she prove she wasn't serious? she's lame and basically exemplary of how dumb i think basically all women are. then ugot this young dude lettin out mini secrets at a time building suspense on some schoolgirl tip. then all that said the whole situation could be false. jointis lame on so many accounts, and i feel lame reading and payin attention, but at the end of the day its all entertainin and I'mma certainly check back to see what unfolds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

op and the antagonist are failing. what's more entertaining tho is how yall boys is in here hyping it up
laugh.gif

shhhh is lame on so many accounts. first u got a HSer gaming up a married chick. and her grown +!! (regardless of what her intentions actually were) is taking losses cuz she on the internet getting exposed for even entertainin dude. and even if she wasn't serious she loses either way talkin bout "yall dont need to come between marriages" are you serious woman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ane either way how the hell can she prove she wasn't serious? she's lame and basically exemplary of how dumb i think basically all women are. then u got this young dude lettin out mini secrets at a time building suspense on some schoolgirl tip. then all that said the whole situation could be false. joint is lame on so many accounts, and i feel lame reading and payin attention, but at the end of the day its all entertainin and I'mma certainly check back to see what unfolds
laugh.gif

outside of the crossed out part (im not gonna be apart of that
laugh.gif
) dukesummed this thread up....no more post till ntktran or whatever his name is posts.

Back
Top Bottom