Thread of the year

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

He cheated on you huh? Posting provocative pictures of yourself is a great way to get even. No disrespect, just a thought.

No....I fellow NTer tried to get with me."NKTRAN001" Im married by the way with a child. Planned to meet in Ny for V-day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Point is, to all of you guys and girls. Dont ever try to come between a family
happy.gif

c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif

you hyped this up.
I want my 2 minutes back.

He cheated on you huh? Posting provocative pictures of yourself is a great way to get even. No disrespect, just a thought.

No....I fellow NTer tried to get with me."NKTRAN001" Im married by the way with a child. Planned to meet in Ny for V-day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

I don't think fam was tryna come between your family, just between them thighs
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif
Post screenshots por favor.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

No shame in my game.

But honestly, you don't want to make this thread of the year.

i don't know homie, she put you on front street by posting your S/N. you should clarify the situation for your NT brethren.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

What do you expect Miss? You are a member of a message board with endless goons. I dont even know dude, but airing him out like that is foul.

Change this to potential blogpost of the year. That would be more appropriate.

have you never been hollered at by a dude since you've been married? if he tried to holla at you, it should be as easy as saying no. for you to air himout, you had to have been giving dude some leeway or somethin. women be taking Ls when they try to dish em out. I want to see the details of this story. somebody cue the michael jackson gif.

oh and your husband favors eric gordon.

Back
Top Bottom