Thread of the year

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

have you never been hollered at by a dude since you've been married? if he tried to holla at you, it should be as easy as saying no. for you to air him out, you had to have been giving dude some leeway or somethin. women be taking Ls when they try to dish em out. I want to see the details of this story. somebody cue the michael jackson gif.

oh and your husband favors eric gordon.
Im sayin....

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Did he know you were married?? I dont understand the reason behind the airing out
nerd.gif

On my life, if I lay down all my cards.. You will walk with your head down for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

No shame in my game.

But honestly, you don't want to make this thread of the year.
nike-just-do-it.jpg

nike2.jpg

On my life, if I lay down all my cards.. You will walk with your head down for the rest of your life.
It's obvious YNS at this point so go ahead and make that move for some e-fame.

Man you know we need to know now...stop the subliminals.

This may have the potential to be the biggest failure by an OP ever.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

have you never been hollered at by a dude since you've been married? if he tried to holla at you, it should be as easy as saying no. for you to air him out, you had to have been giving dude some leeway or somethin. women be taking Ls when they try to dish em out. I want to see the details of this story. somebody cue the michael jackson gif.

oh and your husband favors eric gordon.
"Niketalk- where lives are ruined...." cant wait to see where this goes
nerd.gif

Does your husband know about this little fiasco?

This thread sucks. No one knows the real details of the story and ol girl is coming out here like she has anything worthy to state.

We dont even know what really went down...All I know is, someone's feelings are about to get hurt.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Do it...I dare you....You wouldnt

Why wouldn't he?

He has nothing to lose

You on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom