" NT how was your valentines day" Thread

Originally Posted by Nktran001

It could have went better...
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo get off ur iphone, get to a computer, and expose her ... she called u out and said DO IT... she calling ur bluff ...

air her out part w/e ...

No, I didn't punk out.

I guess I will have to 'air' you out now.

I will do it tomorrow. If I won't be able to post in here all y'all can hit up my boy Honcho since he will be the first dude that will know.

No, I didn't punk out.

I will do it tomorrow. If I won't be able to post in here all y'all can hit up my boy Honcho since he will be the first dude that will know.
haha what the hell? building suspense up?

No, I didn't punk out.

You have dissapointed us
smh.gif

No, I didn't punk out.

i'm bored and avoiding homework, thanks for nothing
Stone-face-4web.jpg

No, I didn't punk out.

what part of the game is that???

No, I didn't punk out.
disgust.jpg

Y'all do what you all gotta do. If I don't air this broad out by 6 pm EST tomorrow. I will paypal everyone $100 - on my life I will!

i hope all you dudes that quoted the question marks know that ur gonna get banned for that.

Dirty banned like 21 dudes that did the same thing last time.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom