Tiger Woods Appreciation

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Thought Hurricane Chris had another hit on his hands.
laugh.gif
i did too

Originally Posted by geegee

Tiger maybe good at golf but on a personal level hes a major herb. this guy went on Opra and said he was every other race besides Black. I dont respect that. it seems like he hates Black people so he hates himself. always wearing those goofy Nike hats cus their pimpin him like the slave he is. hes always showing his teeth for the man..lastly, he acts like a 2 year old having a tempertantrum when hes having a bad game(throwing clubs, freaking out and cursing) I dont appreciate Tiger Woods at all..booooooooo
ive never seen him throw a club, video?
And i would say he usually keeps his cool way more then he freaks out. And why are nike hats goofy?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

this dude will probably catch up with him pretty soon... Ryo Ishikawa
250px-Ryo_Ishikawa.jpg

dude is only 17 and becoming a beast in the game.

I met him at the PGA championship last year

Originally Posted by ruffreiter

.i think tiger is going to shatter the all-time wins record and the majors record. prediction - 90 wins 25 majors

Whoa! Tiger is only 33, and this is golf he has at least 8-10 good years left. You think he's only going to win 20 more times?

It honestly depends on how his health holds up... If he remains healthy I see him shattering that easily.

pimp.gif

Tiger maybe good at golf but on a personal level hes a major herb. this guy went on Opra and said he was every other race besides Black. I dont respect that. it seems like he hates Black people so he hates himself. always wearing those goofy Nike hats cus their pimpin him like the slave he is. hes always showing his teeth for the man..lastly, he acts like a 2 year old having a tempertantrum when hes having a bad game(throwing clubs, freaking out and cursing) I dont appreciate Tiger Woods at all..booooooooo
I couldn't agree less with you

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by sn00pee

this dude will probably catch up with him pretty soon... Ryo Ishikawa
250px-Ryo_Ishikawa.jpg

dude is only 17 and becoming a beast in the game.

I met him at the PGA championship last year
Did you get his autograph?

And lastly, Mods why was this moved to the music forum? Tiger Woods is a golfer

Originally Posted by MC miker

ive never seen him throw a club, video?
And i would say he usually keeps his cool way more then he freaks out. And why are nike hats goofy
I cant say for a fact he throws clubs but ive seen him violently smash his clubs into the turf multiple times when he gets pissed. the goofycurved brim nike hat thing is just my opinion. I'm okay with people disagreeing with me

MC miker: he throws clubs all the time, actually. and the OP's avy was Barry Bonds yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif
i did too
Same. Why is this in the music forum?
I can't figure this out myself. I asked this to be moved to the sports forum but the mods found it more appropriate in the Music forumapparently
Originally Posted by JDB1523

MC miker: he throws clubs all the time, actually. and the OP's avy was Barry Bonds yesterday
laugh.gif
Do you have a video of him throwing a club?
And my avy was never Barry Bonds....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

laugh.gif
i did too
I can't figure this out myself. I asked this to be moved to the sports forum but the mods found it more appropriate in the Music forum apparently

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Orly?????

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
i did too
I can't figure this out myself. I asked this to be moved to the sports forum but the mods found it more appropriate in the Music forum apparently

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Orly?????
Really

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
i did too

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Orly?????
Really

if it was barry bonds what does it matter

this thread is about tiger woods not the OP who cares

^Step it up Crank. To me, what Tiger is doing in golf is greater than any other individual performance over the span of a career in the history of sports. That's how hard golf is.

Tiger, and this thread are appreciated, but OP...Barry Bonds as the avy when you're making Tiger Appreciation threads? Isn't that like being a huge fan of Mother Theresa and Lindsay Lohan at the same time?
SMH at you comparing Bonds to Lohan lol, but better yet comparing Tiger to Mother Theresa
laugh.gif
... They are both the most dominant athletes in their respective sports that ourgeneration has ever seen... your comparison is off/odd, if nothing else.

laugh.gif

i dont care if you guys say he throws clubs but do u have video of him throwing them? and OP is my friend dj sven and i know for a fact his avy wasnt BarryBonds.

Are we seriously discussing this right now??? My Avy was never Barry Bonds... It's been a gif of dj sven for my last 700 posts. Why would I even lie aboutthat? You definitely have me confused with someone else. MC miker can me up on this one. And either way, that is completely irrelevant. This is about TigerWoods, not about whether or not Barry Bonds was ever my Avy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom