Tiger Woods Gatorade....

..Is some nasty stuff. The logo on the bottle looks cool and all, they made it look tempting but save your money for the regular Gatorades...even those G2 lowcalorie Gatorades are better. My co-worker brought one to work and I took a swig and I was
sick.gif
....the green Ny-Quil tastes better than that garbage.

--I'll stick with Fierce Grape and Lemon Lime.

regular gatorade sucks in general anyways.

vitamin water/gatorade propel FTW

red tiger is good...havent tried the others yet.

g2 orange is ok, the rest is garbage.

i'll stick with berry rain.

All the tiger drinks are
pimp.gif
in my opinion. It must be made from his cream or something because it tastes strangely familiar to what I tasted last night.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

..Is some nasty stuff. The logo on the bottle looks cool and all, they made it look tempting but save your money for the regular Gatorades...even those G2 low calorie Gatorades are better. My co-worker brought one to work and I took a swig and I was
sick.gif
....the green Ny-Quil tastes better than that garbage.

--I'll stick with Fierce Grape and Lemon Lime.

Are you sure? I swear G2 tastes like cough medicine.
sick.gif

i just dont understand why tiger, a golfer, needs more electrolytes/calories or whatever...its *$!#%% golf

Tiger gatorade is worse than the regular gatorade.

This is coming from the man who drinks so much gatorade that I will definitely be the first human to actually sweat it out like in the commercials.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

All the tiger drinks are
pimp.gif
in my opinion. It must be made from his cream or something because it tastes strangely familiar to what I tasted last night.

waitaminute
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i just dont understand why tiger, a golfer, needs more electrolytes/calories or whatever...its *$!#%% golf

words from a person who never played a competetive 18 hole game in his life.
Originally Posted by jjsrf

All the tiger drinks are
pimp.gif

waitaminute
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jjsrf

All the tiger drinks are
pimp.gif

waitaminute
eek.gif
Let it go man, let it go.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom