Tiger Woods in a Serious Car Accident. Car flipped over. Needed Jaws of Life.

When this happen? Literally got a glimpse of him on the tv this a.m. like "damn Tiger look sad and sick'. I hope the GOAT pull through.

Needed to look up what "JAWS OF LIFE" was.

That device couldn't have a better name that was more commonly used? :lol:

Hope he pulls through though.

I think there are several extraction devices with different names that serve the same purpose but for some reason people just call them all jaws of life.

Sort of how people call any type of cola "Coke."

Just found out. Damn

Looks like a genesis GV80 SUV judging by the wheels and side profile

2021-genesis-gv80-front-three-quarters-1580273113.jpg

he was just kickin it DWade earlier today. Social media is so eerie to me when something bad happens to a person and you can literally watch what they were doing hours beforehand..

he was just kickin it DWade earlier today. Social media is so eerie to me when something bad happens to a person and you can literally watch what they were doing hours beforehand..
i think that was yesterday, dwade just posted it this morning. even then agreed, still eerie

It is commonly used lol.
I didn't deny that.

See below.

I can't believe you've never heard of that, and yes, I've always felt the name is too casual for the severity of their usage.

Yea I've never heard of it or was simply unaware of when I did hear it.

But when I said, "That device couldn't have a better name that was more commonly used?" - That is what I was saying. The name sounds too comical for it to be used in serious situations.

Hopefully they don’t come back with some leg amputation type ****, multiple leg injuries is scary

Back
Top Bottom