Tiger Woods is BACK!!!!!

Nice Major wrap.
Rory is killing.
He's keeps playing like this champcruthik champcruthik , he's going to have everyone scared of him, like everyone was scared of Tiger during his run
McIlroy's already intimidating other players. I think Rickie gets his first Major win next season. My guess is U.S. Open.

I think his best shot will be Augusta or the PGA

Next season is gonna be interesting. 3 outta the 4 majors on links courses.

Rory may intimidate a few, but it's not the same kind of fear Tiger put into the field.

People also know Rory is capable of being locked up or getting his head spun. Look at the run he began to have late 10' through 2011', then he fell off, even missed a few cuts.

People know he's human, people feared Tiger a totally different way, godlike.

I know Tom Watson will have him but..If I see Tiger lace up for the Ryder Cup though,

Back to the swing talk. I know people are mirin Rory's swing right now, but Badds' swing before Leadbetter completely ruined it was THE best swing I have ever seen a young player have. I swear if dude went to Butch in the early 2000s he would be a legend by now. Dude is 19 in this video. :smh:

Hopefully Rors can get his **** together tomorrow... Not trying to go to NJ this Sunday and not see the hottest golfer on the planet right now. 
laugh.gif

I'll be there with a 6 month pregnant wife...........

We'll see how it goes. 
roll.gif
  Hope its nice and breezy.

Going to bring my rangefinder and camp a spot under some trees 310ish yards from a tee box on a 'let-er-rip' kind of fairway.

Tiger is parting with Sean Foley. Long overdue move.

We'll see how it goes. :rofl:   Hope its nice and breezy.

Going to bring my rangefinder and camp a spot under some trees 310ish yards from a tee box on a 'let-er-rip' kind of fairway.
Hope you guys enjoyed your Jersey trip. Where did you stay? My bad I couldn't meet up, called into the overnight Sunday.

Disappointed Day didn't pull through at the Barclays. I suppose it wasn't meant to be with the timing and my inability to be physically present there.

I saw that Tiger/Foley news late last night. Thought I dreamt it. It's real eh?
Possibly reunite with Butch. Other options are Leadbetter, Todd Anderson, and Cook.

Disappointed Day didn't pull through at the Barclays. I suppose it wasn't meant to be with the timing and my inability to be physically present there.

I saw that Tiger/Foley news late last night. Thought I dreamt it. It's real eh?
Possibly reunite with Butch. Other options are Leadbetter, Todd Anderson, and Cook.

He needs Elin back on his team, semi serious

Tiger is parting with Sean Foley. Long overdue move.

We'll see how it goes. 
roll.gif
  Hope its nice and breezy.

Hope you guys enjoyed your Jersey trip. Where did you stay? My bad I couldn't meet up, called into the overnight Sunday.
Doubletree on 17 South... Took way longer than it should have to get there... I hate driving in NJ and LI... All those damn parkways and on/off every other damn road smfh.

We got to the 5th (drivable par 4) at like 8:45 and stayed there til almost 2:30 I think... Had a perfect spot right on the rope above the 1st bunker on the left. The one where Els hit out of I believe... Scott hit his 2nd shot from just a few feet in front of us.

We then went to the 18th tee box and caught Sergio, Bubba, Rory, Scott etc teeing off on 18.  Again we were right on the rope.

Moved it up the fairway to the left side about 290 from the tee box and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Pretty good time... Mobility limited becuase the wife wasn't trying to walk 15 miles like I did when I was at the PGA last year but it was still fun.  Stayed away from the big crowds following groups and the spots we picked got us up close looks at some top guys.

:lol: How many instances of "back" do we get in 10 years before the term no longer applies?

Side note my man the other day was tryin to tell me he STILL thinks Woods is going to top Jack's record :lol:

I've been keeping an eye on this. Tiger been getting better and better and now he's in real contention to win Valspar. His game looked great for a few straight holes today. Priming up for Augusta. He's winning another major.

Back
Top Bottom