Tila Tequila Allegedly Attacked & Beaten Up By Juggalos At ICP Concert

Tila is never pregnant. She continues to hype herself up when it comes to that, but this is like the 5th time she's been 'pregnant' No proof, no nothing. Attenion !#@#@

Tila is pregnant? Yeah @#$@$@ right. I go to school in SB  and I saw that gremlin grabbing drinks downtown @ the state bar& grill two weeks ago
laugh.gif
when people started realizing who she was (took them a long time...shes so damn short and just looks like a sub par asian girl rather than a "model") her bodyguards took her away

Tila is pregnant? Yeah @#$@$@ right. I go to school in SB  and I saw that gremlin grabbing drinks downtown @ the state bar& grill two weeks ago
laugh.gif
when people started realizing who she was (took them a long time...shes so damn short and just looks like a sub par asian girl rather than a "model") her bodyguards took her away

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

2znpkbo.jpg

cry some more

stupid #%!+# shouldn't have been there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i wonder if it would still be funny if that happened to your pregnant homegirl or girlfriend/wife
indifferent.gif
. i know if that happened to someone close to me i would be out for blood.
QFT. That pic is funny though
laugh.gif
. And I said why I'm mad, and why can't she be there?

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

2znpkbo.jpg

cry some more

stupid #%!+# shouldn't have been there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i wonder if it would still be funny if that happened to your pregnant homegirl or girlfriend/wife
indifferent.gif
. i know if that happened to someone close to me i would be out for blood.
QFT. That pic is funny though
laugh.gif
. And I said why I'm mad, and why can't she be there?

TMZ.com got video of why she got stomped out. Reason being she was on stage doing her rap act and the crowd was not having it.

TMZ.com got video of why she got stomped out. Reason being she was on stage doing her rap act and the crowd was not having it.

Back
Top Bottom