video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't feel the least bit bad

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

a lot of cowards in this thread.
You're the wackest person on NT.

You go around being Mr. Negative on this site and then come to Tila Tequila's defense?

Sit down %$@#.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

a lot of cowards in this thread.
You're the wackest person on NT.

You go around being Mr. Negative on this site and then come to Tila Tequila's defense?

Sit down %$@#.

yeah, on youtube, that same video from tmz is on there.. she has so much hate, that even when she tries to be their friend, they want her dead... she should know, those folks dont mess around...

if they dont want you on stage, you stay off.

yeah, on youtube, that same video from tmz is on there.. she has so much hate, that even when she tries to be their friend, they want her dead... she should know, those folks dont mess around...

if they dont want you on stage, you stay off.

She should have known ICP...juggalo heads would have hated on her. She can't be that naive.

She should have known ICP...juggalo heads would have hated on her. She can't be that naive.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

What about Method Man? was he naive? cause these same juggalos just cut his face throwing bottles. now i know NT aint gonna say Meth on the same level as tila and "deserved" it.

What about Method Man? was he naive? cause these same juggalos just cut his face throwing bottles. now i know NT aint gonna say Meth on the same level as tila and "deserved" it.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Meth and Red "fit in" a LOT more than that smurf Tila Tequila. They've performed a LOT of times with ICP. I still remember seeing both a WHILE back when Blackout 1 dropped. Stayed for Meth/Red, left when the ICP came on stage. Plus, Meth kept spitting even after his face got cut.

But for Tila to start mocking them while her bubblegum pop came on? What did you expect to happen. For people like that, you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom