Tim Tebow gets put to sleep (HQ vid) vol. ZZZZzzzzzz.....

Originally Posted by jville819

What are the chances espn talks of that being an illegal hit

Technically speaking, it was. The defenseman lead with his head and speared Tebow square in the chest. To say there was a penalty that should have been calledis a completely different argument, though.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DAAAMN my man got ROCKED!

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by jville819

What are the chances espn talks of that being an illegal hit

Technically speaking, it was. The defenseman lead with his head and speared Tebow square in the chest. To say there was a penalty that should have been called is a completely different argument, though.

No it was not. He hit him with his shoulder pad, not his helmet. Legal hit all the way.

i never seen this much coverage of a concussion. They showed him getting into the ambulance, and driving away. While driving away, they zoomed into his facethrough the window. Usually u see them get carted off the field and thats it. Hopefully he is okay though. I never wish injury on someone. BTW it was a cleanhit in my opinion.

Its only a matter of time before someone dies from a hit on the field. The players are just getting way too big (nh) and fast.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

that last pic is going to be someone's avy in a few minutes...kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.
indifferent.gif
It's football. Dudes are going to get knocked the %+$! out.

kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.
This. I cant think of any other player in football right now that damn near everyone would be happy to see get a concussion.

that last pic is going to be someone's avy in a few minutes...kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.

High Class Namby Pamby who doesnt understand contact sports?

It's Football, what do you expect?

Hits like this will happen. If he plans on playing in the NFL, he better get use to it.

More then likely he will be playing fullback or tight end anyways, so getting hit will be common.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

indifferent.gif
It's football. Dudes are going to get knocked the %+$! out.

Exactly, ain't even got nuthin' to do with Tebow for me - I just like seein' people get cracked...

...it's apart of the game.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Lineman's knee did more damage than the hit

Heck of a hit, but it wouldn't have been this bad if he didn't hit the lineman's leg on his way down

Back
Top Bottom