Tim Tebow gets put to sleep (HQ vid) vol. ZZZZzzzzzz.....

I dont see nobody talkin bout it wasnt a big hit....dudes just saying hit aint what "put him to sleep", which was kinda implied by OP.

Everybody knows what could be the result of the top of a dude helmet going directly into a knee...

He shoulda seen that coming....it wasn't like he was rushing from Tebow's blind side.

I been
pimp.gif
so much shawty and this don't even seem real.

Wow. That's scary broski

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

that last pic is going to be someone's avy in a few minutes...kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.
indifferent.gif
It's football. Dudes are going to get knocked the %+$! out.

Exactly, ain't even got nuthin' to do with Tebow for me - I just like seein' people get cracked...

...it's apart of the game.

i understand its part of the game...but seeing dude on the ground out cold after hitting his head on someone's knee after that kind of hit is scary...

dude from UK was celebrating as if they just won the rose bowl...his hit wasnt even a momentum changer..

His lights woulda been out knee to the back of the head or not.

Hell his head would have been bounced off the ground just as hard if not harder.

What ESPN didn't show was that shortly after Tebow entered the ambulance, the entire vehicle ascended to heaven.

"i understand its part of the game...but seeing dude on the ground out cold after hitting his head on someone's knee after that kind of hit isscary...

dude from UK was celebrating as if they just won the rose bowl...his hit wasnt even a momentum changer.."

I feel you my dude, but like I said - I'm from dat CITY, when it come to football- we dun seen much worse:

that was basically a free shot. something every football player dreams of. bet dudes eyes lit up when he saw he had a free lane at tebow.

I hate Tebow as much as the next guy but come on dude on UK showed NO class. Don't get me wrong it was a very nice hit and he knew it. He and everyone elsein the stadium continued to celebrate. If nothing else check the #!%%%@! scoreboard that hit didn't all of a sudden give you the lead. Act like you havebeen there before.

Karma is a !+*#@
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swizzc

It was disrespectful of dude who cleaned his clock to keep celebrating after his initial celebration when Tebow was just laying there lifeless on the ground.
Totally agree. To be jumping around like a clown like that long after the hit while the dude is still passed out on the ground is really classlessimo.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by swizzc

It was disrespectful of dude who cleaned his clock to keep celebrating after his initial celebration when Tebow was just laying there lifeless on the ground.
Totally agree. To be jumping around like a clown like that long after the hit while the dude is still passed out on the ground is really classless imo.

If he gets up fine dance around or whatever. But come on dude probally had no cule where he was. If I was the coach for UK I'd be real disappointed.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"i understand its part of the game...but seeing dude on the ground out cold after hitting his head on someone's knee after that kind of hit is scary...

dude from UK was celebrating as if they just won the rose bowl...his hit wasnt even a momentum changer.."

I feel you my dude, but like I said - I'm from dat CITY, when it come to football- we dun seen much worse:

Dude why
sick.gif
. Man I hate seeing that. Can you imagine the noise in thathuddle of players when the break happen? I heard my leg hairline fracture so just think about a break like that
tired.gif

Man I pray everytime I see that video that it never happens again to anyone.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by marburypointgod

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

What ESPN didn't show was that shortly after Tebow entered the ambulance, the entire vehicle ascended to heaven.
he'll rise again on the third day.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just the response I expected.

Back
Top Bottom