Tim Tebow gets put to sleep (HQ vid) vol. ZZZZzzzzzz.....

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

that last pic is going to be someone's avy in a few minutes...kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.
WOW
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
cmon man, there are all kinda threads about dudes gettin rocked, get that wedgie out the front of yall panties.

Originally Posted by 18key

kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.
This. I cant think of any other player in football right now that damn near everyone would be happy to see get a concussion.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

that last pic is going to be someone's avy in a few minutes...kinda sad to see so many people enjoying him getting rocked.

It's Football, what do you expect?

Hits like this will happen. If he plans on playing in the NFL, he better get use to it.

More then likely he will be playing fullback or tight end anyways, so getting hit will be common.
Exactly...

The NFL might be in his plans, but I am not sure he is in the NFL's plans...at least not as a QB...

How are you going to play QB on Sunday if you don't see a rush like that coming from your front side? If that was Ray Lewis he might not have actuallygotten up...

JM

Damn, he died for a second there. Watch next week though, Tebow is gonna come out with a new speech and ESPN is gonna be all over it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

I just love when ESPN golden boys get destroyed
This.

Pretty much sums up this thread. Tebow's version of the Lee Dunk.
laugh.gif

People are over-hyping up the actual hit. B/c it's Tebow. Sure it was a nice tackle. If i wasn't for the knee hemostly likely would have gotten right up taking away the insult to injury.

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying that wasn't a big hit.

I mean dude caught him off guard, running full speed, right under his chin, and swept him off his feet.

Dude celebrated way to much though. Your down 31-7 and about to be scored again and you actin' like you just won the super bowl.
smh.gif

He definitely would have been right back up if he didn't hit his head on the offensive lineman.

Hope he's ok. Thank goodness we have a bye next week.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Dude celebrated way to much though. Your down 31-7 and about to be scored again and you actin' like you just won the super bowl.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I mean dude caught him off guard, running full speed, right under his chin, and swept him off his feet.

smh.gif

but he TKO'd Tim Tebow...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
put it like this though, if youre fighting the neighborhood bully and gettin beaten around, that moment where u get a good shot at him, eventhough you know youre still gonna get your !$! whooped, i think youd be able to cherish that one moment
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom