Tim Tebow in the NFL....QB or no QB...that is the question

Originally Posted by don23lucia

i think all the guessing is funny you never know how he will play in the NFL Mel Kiper and Mcshay are like 75% percent wrong on QB's he definitely wont be running like he does now, but you cant deny his heart and desire to be good so i would give him a fair shot and you know hes going to kill it at the combine. All i'm trying to say is you never know and at this point i have a hard time doubting him.

If those dudes were 75% wrong at the most important position in the game, they would not be employed by the world leader in sports.

Kiper isn't that bad, last year he would not hop off Flacco's nuts, and judging from this season he was right for the most part. McShay on the otherhand is horrible, he was slurping Vernon Gholston hard before the draft and Kiper would always disagree, since draft day Gholston has gone ghost.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Heathens, the real question is whether or not you're ready to accept him as your personal lord and savior?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by don23lucia

i think all the guessing is funny you never know how he will play in the NFL Mel Kiper and Mcshay are like 75% percent wrong on QB's he definitely wont be running like he does now, but you cant deny his heart and desire to be good so i would give him a fair shot and you know hes going to kill it at the combine. All i'm trying to say is you never know and at this point i have a hard time doubting him.

If those dudes were 75% wrong at the most important position in the game, they would not be employed by the world leader in sports.

i meant the QB's how many starters didnt get drafted on the first day and how many first day QB's were BUST?

That Offense doesn't really prepare QB's or WR's for the NFL, IMO. Except for a talent like Percy, who was going to the L REGARDLESS of what type of offense he was in.

I agree. I don't know why all the best athletes still want to go there though, it pisses me off
laugh.gif

Heathens, the real question is whether or not you're ready to accept him as your personal lord and savior?
the jews are right.

i agree he will get drafted higher than he deserves due to his BCS championship game performance. he'll get a reality check once he goes into camp.

I don't know, its a tough one.. The dude is a hell of a leader and does have an arm, but probably could do more as a blocker/TE

I say give him a shot, some players really catch on in the league, others fall flat word to ROBO
laugh.gif

God I hate weeks with championship games in it. People who have no business being in the sports forum, nevertheless talking like they can make intelligentassessments come in here and just talk out of their %!*. It's so irrational for it to piss me off, but for some reason it does. I can't figure it out.

Sure, why not. I don't know why so many people are experts in predicting the future or givin their two cents as if they know how things are gonna turn outwith any player, much less a successful college player like him. It's totally ridiculous to me. All jokes aside, TIm Tebow is simply a successful guy witha lot of drive in anything he does apparently, so I doubt he won't do well in the NFL or anywhere else if he chooses it.

If he can work on his release...it's way to slow...regardless they will find a position forhim in the NFL and he will succeed media will continue to ride and the hate will continue.

Mort just said Tebow has received several late 1st round grades from the NFL advisory board.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Mort just said Tebow has received several late 1st round grades from the NFL advisory board.

in that case im going to try to save a third world country and see where that puts me on the draft board, i mean i am draft eligible this year

Are you serious? I dont trust Mortensen he hyped up Matt Jones

^ Who was a bum....But still was a 1st round pick.

Originally Posted by hugebird

God I hate weeks with championship games in it. People who have no business being in the sports forum, nevertheless talking like they can make intelligent assessments come in here and just talk out of their %!*. It's so irrational for it to piss me off, but for some reason it does. I can't figure it out.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I see what you are saying and I agree with you in theory, but I wouldn't dare label him as one of if not the greatest CFB player. Nevermind if he makes it in the pro or not, just strictly off of college alone, I can't say i'm impressed by the guy
grin.gif
, he aint garbage but he aint great either. Also, as far as his transition to the NFL, he better start learning his new role as a Fullback or TE now if he wants to have any success in the NFL cause he can forget about lining up under center.

Moronic.

What's wrong with drafting him in the mid-rounds and just coaching him up for a few years @ QB?

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I see what you are saying and I agree with you in theory, but I wouldn't dare label him as one of if not the greatest CFB player. Nevermind if he makes it in the pro or not, just strictly off of college alone, I can't say i'm impressed by the guy
grin.gif
, he aint garbage but he aint great either. Also, as far as his transition to the NFL, he better start learning his new role as a Fullback or TE now if he wants to have any success in the NFL cause he can forget about lining up under center.

Moronic.

Deuce King is right....even though he's getting hyepd up as the greatest college player of all time. I just dont really believe it. He may have a Heismanand 2 national champiosnhips(btw he wasnt even the full starter on the 1st one...do we forget that?). Even though they dont get the awards I can name like 10guys I've seen and think were better than him...Barry Sanders,Rocket Ismail,Ty Detmer,Marshall Faulk,Tommie Frazier,Ricky Williams,Michael Vick,MattLeinart,Reggie Bush,Vince Young....not including guys that I didnt see play but you know they were awesome like Herschel Walker,Earl Campbell,Doug Flutie,BoJackson,Marcus Allen,Archie Griffin and Roger Staubach.

I think people inflate his on field performance so much because he's a great kid. Tim Tebow is great but he's also playing for the best and mostconsistent program for the past 15 yrs. I want to see him go to South Carolina and do that.

Best cfb player of all time??? he wasn't the best player this year.. he was the 4th best qb this year.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Are you serious? I dont trust Mortensen he hyped up Matt Jones
Was Mort hyping up Matt Jones as a QB or WR? Cause Jones did the Sr. Bowl as a WR. I don't remember much hoopla surrounding MJ as a QB....hedid his thing at the bowl and at the combine...total workout warrior.

eek.gif
at this mort report. I still don't think he sniffs round 1 as a QB....

Originally Posted by Executive76

If he can work on his release...it's way to slow...regardless they will find a position for
him in the NFL and he will succeed media will continue to ride and the hate will continue

The only funnier than Tebow succeeding as a QB at the next level is the idea of him succeeding at a different position

Honestly every time the topic comes up i just crack up

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif