TIMBALAND - SHOCK VALUE 2 DECEMBER 8TH

61102OgEzEL._SS500_.jpg

At least the beats gonna be hot
nerd.gif

��

Even though i will be buying the album i haven't liked any of the songs that have leaked from the album yet. I don't think there not listenable butthey don't do it for me at all. And sadly im not expecting there to be any surprises on the album

Originally Posted by Will0827

Even though i will be buying the album i haven't liked any of the songs that have leaked from the album yet. I don't think there not listenable but they don't do it for me at all. And sadly im not expecting there to be any surprises on the album

Why buy an album you don't like? Money down the drain if you ask me. Pass those 13 bucks this way instead
smokin.gif

Nelly Furtado + J.T. + Timbaland = SUCCESS!

I wanna hear that Timbaland x Miley Cyrus Track

Did it come out?

this album gonna be stupid wack...every joint i've heard thus far has been underwhelming...Timbo need to slink back into oblivion and switch it up againcause his style is gettin stale

::

I like the song with The Fray and Esthero

probably the only good track out of all the leaks thus far IMO

::

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Will0827

Even though i will be buying the album i haven't liked any of the songs that have leaked from the album yet. I don't think there not listenable but they don't do it for me at all. And sadly im not expecting there to be any surprises on the album

Why buy an album you don't like? Money down the drain if you ask me. Pass those 13 bucks this way instead
smokin.gif
Lol might have to do that, im sure ill listen to the album a couple times, and i still hope that there are some songs that will be
smokin.gif
atleast, but from the leaked songs so far it sounds more of a experimentalproject on tim's part instead of "shocking" us. And also it is hard to top the first one, hell its hard to top the war i are, even know that songis still crazy.

Back
Top Bottom