TIME - I'm So Appalled (New %$#%... Let me know what yall think...)

overgrinding

Banned
TIME - I'm So Appalled (Limelinx)

TIME - I'm So Appalled (Usershare) (Artwork Embedded)

It's all nice and tagged for _s wit iTunes OCD... I'd rather you use the first link but the 2nd one if for u crippled flash iphone users 
grin.gif

w9i8hz.jpg

chrome wont let me resize... *shrugs

enjoy
pimp.gif

ALSO

Check out my group's mixtape that we dropped yesterday... Executive's Club - The Runway great music to live life to...

I effs with your flow from "i dont %+#! with you musically"

and of course i love this beat

Question.. Do yall hate this N-'s music cuz he hates on everyother artists? 
laugh.gif

Flow is 
smokin.gif

Song was cool. Nothin more tho.

I effs with your flow from "i dont !%@% with you musically"

and of course i love this beat

its good...im pleasantly surprised...but what i don't understand is you criticize rappers for rapping a certain way and touching on a certain subject matter

yet you're sounding just like them....hmm

i do one freestyle for like every 10 songs i record... basically just to vent random *%++... my gripe wit them is that they do more freestyles than anything...

thanks tho...

Aiight I came in here wanting to not like the joint because I'm not to fond about you, but I'm going to be real and give props where its due, so song is cool, you def got potential..do your thing.. 

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Aiight I came in here wanting to not like the joint because I'm not to fond about you, but I'm going to be real and give props where its due, so song is cool, you def got potential..do your thing.. 

laugh.gif
preciate it... 

You've really improved. You use to be the dumpster behind taco bell trash but that was dope
pimp.gif
You gotta work on the artwork though its terrible.

Flow has definitely got better...you coulda mixed it better, but things can always be mixed better. nonetheless - dope.

Back
Top Bottom