TIME - Overgrind 2 : The Critic - 2011 - Official TIME Post?

If you didn't know already I'm TIME. Yep, this whole Critic character was created as promotion for Overgrind 2 (releases tomorrow). I been trolling the ++%* out of NT and Twitter. Did it work against me or for me? I guess I'll see this weekend.

Most of these posts were strictly to piss people off and get views. Some were real breakdowns of how I felt %@+! went for certain artists Either way, don't let my opinions deter you from listening to my music because it's really #*!$%** great (yes ego). I'm going to make one last post, tomorrow, and that will be Overgrind 2 with a full overview.

- The Critic

Mind Of Critic

Some of you know that I’m on Twitter a lot. If you’re on there as much as I am you know it’s a place filled with online personalities. I’d say a good 50% (at least) of the people on there are just showing out for followers. It gave me the idea of taking this false image of a hater and magnifying it for Twittter to see how people would react and also to promote The Critic character (and blog). I basically trolled Twitter (and a few forums) for a little less than a year.

Yes, I did all of this to promote a mixtape but it also gave me some insight on how people think. When I gave opinions as myself people dismissed them because I’m an artist. When I gave those same opinions as The Critic people were more likely to hear me out and some of the same people who dismissed my opinions agreed with The Critic on the same exact thing. I just think that’s funny.

This isn’t a rant. I have nothing to rant about as the personality you’re pissed at isn’t exactly me. I know a some people are going to read this and still hate me but that’s cool. You don’t have to like me. I just ask that you give the music a chance. So, with no further ado, I give you Overgrind 2 : The Critic.

- TIME

www.TheOvergrind.com

aa7hpv.jpg

01 On My Way (Prod. The Alias)
02 I'm Giving In (Prod. TIME)
03 The Truth (Prod. TIME)
04 Nowhere Fast (Feat. Cashmere D & AJ Vash) (Prod. TIME)
05 I'm So Appalled
06 Carefree (Prod. The Alias)
07 Symmetry (Prod. TIME)
08 Get Mine (Prod. TIME)
09 6 Foot 7 Foot
10 Winning (Prod. TeflanDon)
11 Organic Relaxation
12 The First Step (Prod. TIME)
13 Hate Love (Prod. TIME)
14 Lord Lord Lord (Feat. AJ Vash & Wes Duce)
15 Fly (Prod. PLAN)​

If you didn't know already I'm TIME. Yep, this whole Critic character was created as promotion for Overgrind 2 (releases tomorrow). I been trolling the ++%* out of NT and Twitter. Did it work against me or for me? I guess I'll see this weekend.

Most of these posts were strictly to piss people off and get views. Some were real breakdowns of how I felt %@+! went for certain artists Either way, don't let my opinions deter you from listening to my music because it's really #*!$%** great (yes ego). I'm going to make one last post, tomorrow, and that will be Overgrind 2 with a full overview.

- The Critic

Mind Of Critic

Some of you know that I’m on Twitter a lot. If you’re on there as much as I am you know it’s a place filled with online personalities. I’d say a good 50% (at least) of the people on there are just showing out for followers. It gave me the idea of taking this false image of a hater and magnifying it for Twittter to see how people would react and also to promote The Critic character (and blog). I basically trolled Twitter (and a few forums) for a little less than a year.

Yes, I did all of this to promote a mixtape but it also gave me some insight on how people think. When I gave opinions as myself people dismissed them because I’m an artist. When I gave those same opinions as The Critic people were more likely to hear me out and some of the same people who dismissed my opinions agreed with The Critic on the same exact thing. I just think that’s funny.

This isn’t a rant. I have nothing to rant about as the personality you’re pissed at isn’t exactly me. I know a some people are going to read this and still hate me but that’s cool. You don’t have to like me. I just ask that you give the music a chance. So, with no further ado, I give you Overgrind 2 : The Critic.

- TIME

www.TheOvergrind.com

aa7hpv.jpg

01 On My Way (Prod. The Alias)
02 I'm Giving In (Prod. TIME)
03 The Truth (Prod. TIME)
04 Nowhere Fast (Feat. Cashmere D & AJ Vash) (Prod. TIME)
05 I'm So Appalled
06 Carefree (Prod. The Alias)
07 Symmetry (Prod. TIME)
08 Get Mine (Prod. TIME)
09 6 Foot 7 Foot
10 Winning (Prod. TeflanDon)
11 Organic Relaxation
12 The First Step (Prod. TIME)
13 Hate Love (Prod. TIME)
14 Lord Lord Lord (Feat. AJ Vash & Wes Duce)
15 Fly (Prod. PLAN)​

This is definitely better than OG.

Didn't care for Carefree or 6" 7" on this. Everything else was pretty dope
pimp.gif
Really found your lane with this. I can see myself keeping this in rotation.

Wes went in

This is definitely better than OG.

Didn't care for Carefree or 6" 7" on this. Everything else was pretty dope
pimp.gif
Really found your lane with this. I can see myself keeping this in rotation.

Wes went in

Pretty good effort

The beats and hooks are nice...a breath of fresh are almost. Bars are lukewarm/boring, flow is ok.

I got a feeling your rapping (along with being a broke hater) are what's gonna hold you back.

Pretty good effort

The beats and hooks are nice...a breath of fresh are almost. Bars are lukewarm/boring, flow is ok.

I got a feeling your rapping (along with being a broke hater) are what's gonna hold you back.

real talk, besides you sounding like Lupe, i've got NO complaints about this.

EASILY one of my favorite #NT tapes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom