Long story short.......

Me- How much will this be?
Him- $10
Me- *Calmly hands $10 bill*
Him-
indifferent.gif

Me-
alien.gif

I dont see why tips should even be given for certain jobs.

Why the hell should i give u extra money for doing something you were hired to do. I never understood that. I understand waiters/waitresses getting tipsbecause they actually have to work though

EDIT: since people get butt-hurt so easily on NT dont take my comment seriously

Uh. Yeah.

Male of Female, they hookin' your drinks up for the rest of the night. Unless you tryin' to go home sober, you tip.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why the hell should i give u extra money for doing something you were hired to do. I never understood that. I understand waiters/waitresses getting tips because they actually have to work though
You try making 15 drinks for 7 different people at the same time.
alien.gif

Why the hell should i give u extra money for doing something you were hired to do. I never understood that. I understand waiters/waitresses getting tips because they actually have to work though

please dont start this again.
laugh.gif

And bartenders dont?
indifferent.gif

if you're only tipping because its a female...you're just lame begin with. you tip to get good service...not to be serviced.

lol, yes tip. For my friend's 21st bday being new and all to bars, he asked for a beer, bartender said $5, and my friend gave him $5 and walked away.
same expressions on both faces.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
. Then later my friend tried to ask for water towards the end of the night
and the bartender just ignored him.
frown.gif
haha

try tipping generously first couple times and make sure he sees that its you...cuz then next time the bartender will usually give you first priority ifthere's a big crowd.

Originally Posted by ibby

lol, yes tip. For my friend's 21st bday being new and all to bars, he asked for a beer, bartender said $5, and my friend gave him $5 and walked away.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
haha
Hi ibby's friend.

You've never been to a bar or club huh?

Originally Posted by ibby

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
haha
laugh.gif
Good tips make your patronage a priority

WTH does it matter if its a male or female bartender yns. Tip if your service is good, don't if its not.

Then if that's the case, why justify it for waters/waitresses? Or bellmen, valet, or anyone else that works for tips.

I say Yay, it'll benefit u in the end

And u, OP, u aint @*+%, u bought a drink but u didn't even tip
laugh.gif

While you don't tip your bartenders< i will be getting the extra strong drinks which cause me to spend less money in the end. Think about it.

I could understand why there'd be some people out there who wouldn't want to tip in general, those people are a-holes.

But your "predicament" just makes you look ******ed. Seriously.

I'm not saying I've never tipped a male bartender before, but most of the time the drinks aren't even worth the asking price let alone a tip.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

I'm not saying I've never tipped a male bartender before, but most of the time the drinks aren't even worth the asking price let alone a tip.
Well i'm pretty sure you're not takin' the female bartenders home so is that money better spent or something?

Back
Top Bottom