Tips on cutting school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpunk

Banned
anybody got tips for cutting school? i dont wanna miss out on this nike restock, but i also never cut school in my life before. how do you do it anyways? do u just write a fake note and pretend to be sick? how do i ensure that the school doesnt contact my parents?

I just walk out the front door tbh bro. Walk back in the same way, I don't give a **** tbh.

I just realized you doing it for some shoes, forget them joints man. :lol:

Last edited:
I just walk out the front door tbh bro. Walk back in the same way, I don't give a **** tbh.

I just realized you doing it for some shoes, forget them joints man.
laugh.gif
its better for shose or yambs than just to kick it at the mall or go eat.. iMO

My boy, is it really worth it to miss one day of school for merely a pair of juvenile shoes. Back in my day, we used to get the whip. Oh heaven forbid, the youth are really going no where these days. How i miss the old times of corporal punishment. 

Last edited:

My boy, is it really worth it to miss one day of school for merely a pair of juvenile shoes. Back in my day, we used to get the whip. Oh heaven forbid, the youth are really going no where these days. How i miss the old times of corporal punishment. 
its worth it imo.. missing one day of school isnt going to affect you that much. all you do is ask your teachers on what you missed out on, and bam, problem solved.. if youre smart, you can catch up easily. besides, my classes are super easy anyways. however, missing out on limited, prestigious, beautiful shoes that has a possibility of not restocking again is wayyy worse

its worth it imo.. missing one day of school isnt going to affect you that much. all you do is ask your teachers on what you missed out on, and bam, problem solved.. if youre smart, you can catch up easily. besides, my classes are super easy anyways. however, missing out on limited, prestigious, beautiful shoes that has a possibility of not restocking again is wayyy worse
if you're so smart that you can catch up easily , you should be smart enough to think of a plan to skip school
/thread

Last edited:

View media item 942089

damn lol. all these cm punk gifs are making me miss him A LOT. man i miss his promos, his passion for wrestling, his matches, his charisma, and his tattoos

but i never had the experience so how would  i know
Cause you are so smart that you'll be able to come up with a full proof plan that'll work to miss school

Go to "the bathroom" but really head to the library or computer room and use the computers there and go for the restock

Cause you are so smart that you'll be able to come up with a full proof plan that'll work to miss school

Go to "the bathroom" but really head to the library or computer room and use the computers there and go for the restock
and if the restock is random? i would miss out on it by the time i ask/get to library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom