TMAC Asia Tour pics,T-MAC 5 Asia LE,release dates[UPDATE x2]

Wow I'm definitely feeling those white and gold TMACs
Aim: IkeChris2003
drcsimpson_at_tmail.com

I am definitely feeling these Tmac :wow:
eek.gif

In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

I saw those white and gold shoes today in Taipei. They were not for sale, just on display.
They look pretty nice

not many ppl manage to grab them?
i still saw them at the adidas store in TST, HK as of 9 @#%$ pm at night......................i guess they only have small sizes left.

i dont dig the white/gold colourway, nothign too speical about them for a limited shoe. i was playing aroudn wiht them and looking for the spot where it says XXXX / 1000 haha its on the tongue covered by some velcro cover on top.

the shoe looks promising in terms of performance.. they are very light but hence i was checking out a pair of size 8s. the gold plastic pieces on the shoe looks cheap tho. other than that the sole looks nice, heel and the wooden piece looks very nice... alot of quality. the inners nice too........inner bootie. dont no about the cushioning, anybody knows what cushioning is adidas using in these?

53567471.jpg

am i the only one who thinks tmac looks a little bit like will smith? lol in the anklebreakers 1 dvd he looks just like him.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Thanks for the update. If anyone has the white/black/gold and is willing to sell in a 9.5 - 10 hit me up.

Quote:
Thanks for the update. If anyone has the white/black/gold and is willing to sell in a 9.5 - 10 hit me up.
They're going for around HK$2000 right now, which is about US$250. In some places, even higher than U$300. Hope you'll get a good deal.

Quote:
What kind of kicks are those HK ballers wearing? they kinda look like TMAC 5, but in a different colorway?
Team MAC 2.
This is a part of 3 Canada's public viewable post!

A regular active contributor of NikeTalk.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME!

whoa.. T-Mac getting a lot of love in asia. That's real nice of giving the ball to the unfortunate guy in the wheelchair. IMO T-Mac could work for some better looking kicks! Some are actually pretty cool though.

T Mac Looking Like he doing the Willie Bounce (Dance Sean Paul Keep doing in his new video) in one of those pictures.

Hey,
Whats up NT? I finally got accepted to NT,I'v been hooked on this place for the last 18 months, This place is awesome.I'm from Ireland so we don't have many shoe heads like you guys over here......apart from me!

Neway, where would be my best bet for me to try n get a pair of these tmac 5 asia LE (US size 12)? :pimp:
pimp.gif
apart from actually travellin to asia and searching myself,although that's pretty pointless seeeing there limited to 1,000 pairs.i'v been searchin thru ebay but with no real results. Anyone here have any ideas or willing to sell me some if they have them?
Let me know! :D
happy.gif

I think the T-Mac 5 is just ugly overall. The ugly strap, the cheesy wood on the back, its just a cheap-looking shoe.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
good looks, thanks!

sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. so, what shoes should i wear next to break necks?

wow i actually kinda like t-mac now
What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed? I've been afflicted. By not one, not two, but all three.

cool photos. decent shoe. good post. thanks man.

[/b]
s?ref=kHPSjJVKzV7biEuZBPftUHy7Qx8]Blingo![/url][/b]​

these shoes are the best so far in the T-mac line. but i find it strange that people in the states tend to hate on Tmac but if its Kobe the all on the stick
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom