TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE come on. My goodness use your brain..lol

Have you know any celebrity or celebrity camp to acknowledge anything right away or right after the media report it? NO they got to cross their T's and dot their I's and get the story right before making a official statement

ooooooookkkkk

:rolleyes
That's usually how it is though. I mean who is this opposing side of TMZ anyway?

TMZ has looked foolish before wouldn't be a big deal for them, this other side is almost anonymous. I mean tweets?

Last edited:
That's usually how it is though. I mean who is this opposing side of TMZ anyway?

TMZ has looked foolish before wouldn't be a big deal for them, this other side is almost anonymous. I mean tweets?

When has TMZ been wrong? TMZ usually when reporting something serious is dead on. They got major $$ and connects everywhere in LA

Sheesh. I honestly hope for the best for dude, but I can't feel sorry for him.  It mind boggles me that people look up to him.  His music has gotten progressively worst and just the way he lives his life is just.
mean.gif
  Whether he pulls through or not people really need to wake up and stop being ignorant. The drugs and lifestyle some of these artist live is not okay.  I mean it's their life at the end of the day, but it should never come down to life or death. 

mean.gif

Not really religious or even spiritual but not much else I can do but pray.

Get well soon Lil' Wayne, aka, Weezy, aka Weezy F Baby, aka Tunechi aka, Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.

When has TMZ been wrong? TMZ usually when reporting something serious is dead on. They got major $$ and connects everywhere in LA
They were wrong about Trump Jr. and his elephant hunting safari trip.

They were forced to apologize when they said Janet Jackson was abusing Paris Jackson.

I'm sure there's a few more. TMZ is not the gospel truth. Connects all over LA doesn't mean they're getting facts all of the time or all of the truth.

Last edited:
TMZ is reporting that basically wayne is on his way out(death) Hospital are waiting for his mom to come and and disconnect the life machine and make other decisions. And with so many people showing up rappers friends family, I tend to believe this.

Now when TMZ report something 99.9% of the time its true. i ever heard them report anything wrong and TMZ have MAJOR connects in LA so its probably true

TMZ is wrong

Just look at the article they wrote. Looks so put together and fake based on guesses and assumptions of what happened...

Last edited:
They were wrong about Trump Jr. and his elephant hunting safari trip.

They were forced to apologize when they said Janet Jackson was abusing Paris Jackson.

I'm sure there's a few more. TMZ is not the gospel truth. Connects all over LA doesn't mean they're getting facts all of the time or all of the truth.

TMZ was right about janet jackson abusing Paris, Paris even said it. For whatever reason somebody forced them, to apologize but when it comes to death they are usually dead on

If wayne dies, Drake is going to make the most depressing album ever

Last edited:
Someone mentioned this at work. What's the word?
Drake said in his last freestyle that Weezy was pretty much on the edge.

TMZ was right about janet jackson abusing Paris, Paris even said it. For whatever reason somebody forced them, to apologize but when it comes to death they are usually dead on

If wayne dies, Drake is going to make the most depressing album ever

Stealing quotes from 12 hrs ago failage

Why cant dudes just smoke herb and leave all them pills and purple drank alone smh

But I thought wayne stopped all that and jus stuck to weed

"Word to my momma I'm gonna continue bombin'
'Til they gettin' out the game, it's like comin' out of a coma
I'm tryin' but I'm normal when this rap s_ get borin'
All I ask is that you pray for me
(Please) "

Hope those TMZ rumors are false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom