TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Ben Balla to make sense of all this???
LMAO.

"Where is JA?!"
roll.gif

Hope fam pulls through, homeboy got a ton of kids to support. And Birdamn ain't gonna give dem sit if Wayne passes. Drake might give them money before Birdman. #bleedat

Last edited:
Isn't this rumor cuz I just read he was at a basketball game last night with make Maine

Man Wayne ain't no local act, if this ***** was dead it would be all over CNN.

Hope fam pulls through, homeboy got a ton of kids to support. And Birdamn ain't gonna give dem sit if Wayne passes. Drake might give them money before Birdman. #bleedat

Negative... Stunna a good dude

And who reported that this was drug related? He been on papers for minute now and I remember him doing a interview saying how pissed he was b/c he couldn't smoke no kush :lol:... And I've never known or heard of lean causing a seizure.

Hope homie straight tho, I thought he had one on a plane like Ross did so this might be a real health issue he need to look at

Negative... Stunna a good dude

And who reported that this was drug related? He been on papers for minute now and I remember him doing a interview saying how pissed he was b/c he couldn't smoke no kush :lol:... And I've never known or heard of lean causing a seizure.

Hope homie straight tho, I thought he had one on a plane like Ross did so this might be a real health issue he need to look at

There are a lot of people that would disagree wit that statement, i.e almost all his artist from the 90s

Last edited:
There are a lot of people that would disagree wit that statement, i.e almost all his artist from the 90s

And then u have alot of people who WOULD agree with that statement, i.e almost all his artist from YMCMB

Nicki is paiddddd like none other, Drake paid, Tyga paid, Twist n Chuckee don't do nothing and Bird treat them like old Wayne, Bow Wow straight, Khaled eating

No body over there complaining! There has been rumors of Drake but he cleared that up All Star weekend on stage saying he riding wit Bird for life

I think Baby is really loyal BUT only if 100% loyal n dedicated to him n YMCMB

Juvi was wayyyyy older then Wayne n Turk n the crew so he had his own motives which probably didnt sit right with Baby. Where as Wayne was basically worshiping Baby back in the CMR days

And then u have alot of people who WOULD agree with that statement, i.e almost all his artist from YMCMB

Nicki is paiddddd like none other, Drake paid, Tyga paid, Twist n Chuckee don't do nothing and Bird treat them like old Wayne, Bow Wow straight, Khaled eating

No body over there complaining! There has been rumors of Drake but he cleared that up All Star weekend on stage saying he riding wit Bird for life

Juvi was wayyyyy older then Wayne n Turk n the crew so he had his own motives which probably didnt sit right with Baby. Where as Wayne was basically worshiping Baby back in the CMR days
check cash moneys highest selling album EVER...the album that put cash money on nationally...

juve STILL crying bout his money more than a decade later....baby a crook...

Your screen alone should discredit all that

Nicki and Drake are NOT paid because of Birdman. Nicki is american idol host and the biggest female rap artist in over a decade and Drake is rap's jewish simpin savior. Tyga is buying things on credit and spending money he dont got :lol:

Are we forgetting that Birdman is the same dude that was paying a teenage B.G. in heroin and screwed over his number 1 producer Mannie Fresh and a number of other producers after that.

Bow Wow and Khaled were making money way before they were in YMCMB. Birdman is a snake...everybody knows that.

This still feels real sketchy to me, who has multiple seizures then is tweeting

He could have serious brain damage

Nicki and Drake are NOT paid because of Birdman. Nicki is american idol host and the biggest female rap artist in over a decade and Drake is rap's jewish simpin savior. Tyga is buying things on credit and spending money he dont got
laugh.gif

Are we forgetting that Birdman is the same dude that was paying a teenage B.G. in heroin and screwed over his number 1 producer Mannie Fresh and a number of other producers after that.

Bow Wow and Khaled were making money way before they were in YMCMB. Birdman is a snake...everybody knows that.
yup..in the grand scheme of things, juve and manny were much more important to cash money than wayne...and baby screwed them...

at least baby learned from his mistakes tho, he aint gone screw wayne...he just put wayne on to game, now they screw people together...no pun intended...bangledesh comes to mind

Nicki and Drake are NOT paid because of Birdman. Nicki is american idol host and the biggest female rap artist in over a decade and Drake is rap's jewish simpin savior. Tyga is buying things on credit and spending money he dont got
laugh.gif

Pretty Much.. 

Bow wow making money? :lol:

This still feels real sketchy to me, who has multiple seizures then is tweeting

He could have serious brain damage

I agree, my great grandfather just had a few seizures and he lost his motor functions.

Something is up.

I doubt wayne did that tweet but mack maine and T.I. have both gone on twitter rants blasting TMZ for their coverage on this and both saying they talked to wayne n hes fine. Idk this is weird

I dont know anyone who had a seizure before but I know you can lose a lot of basic skills and functioning ability. Something is up.

Did Wayne's mom make it to the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom