TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now. Wayne's going to get out and right a "diss" track towards TMZ. Gonna milk his seizure for a ton of money

I dont know anyone who had a seizure before but I know you can lose a lot of basic skills and functioning ability. Something is up.

Did Wayne's mom make it to the hospital?

Exactly, you can't come back from a seizure in a few hours. Most lose motor, and/or sensory functions. And with the drugs he does, I'm sure that doesn't help any.

This was just a promotion. IMO.

Something big has to be wrong with him, the whole team doesn't just fly out to make sure hes OK. Thats seizure #3, Rick had 2 already I think. Dudes needa get off that lean for real. I met Mack Maine at movie theater over here, dude was real cool, told him I used to listen to him and Curren$y back in the day and he bought me movie tickets. Hope Wayne is ok for his sake.

Something big has to be wrong with him, the whole team doesn't just fly out to make sure hes OK. Thats seizure #3, Rick had 2 already I think. Dudes needa get off that lean for real. I met Mack Maine at movie theater over here, dude was real cool, told him I used to listen to him and Curren$y back in the day and he bought me movie tickets. Hope Wayne is ok for his sake.
It's not the lean bruh.

It's the pills and/or liquor combination.... believe you me.

Folks, not all seizures cause permanent loss of motor function and brain damage.  
laugh.gif

It is possible to have a seizure and then tweet an hour later.  Just depends on the severity and the damage it causes.  

I've seen folks have diabetic seizures and then get up and walk out the room.  Granted, they were dazed and somewhat confused, but it isn't like they were vegetables after the seizure.  

Folks, not all seizures cause permanent loss of motor function and brain damage.  :lol:

It is possible to have a seizure and then tweet an hour later.  Just depends on the severity and the damage it causes.  

I've seen folks have diabetic seizures and then get up and walk out the room.  Granted, they were dazed and somewhat confused, but it isn't like they were vegetables after the seizure.  

But 3 consecutive doesn't sound good

That plus he was found unconscious in his room by his body guard. And he had just got out of the hospital before that

Folks, not all seizures cause permanent loss of motor function and brain damage.  
laugh.gif

But 3 consecutive doesn't sound good
No it doesn't.  And it isn't good for his brain, obviously.  But dudes are in here acting like there's some big conspiracy because he should be on his deathbed after 3 seizures.  That just isn't how it works.  

As far as all his people rushing to the hospital, who wouldn't when you hear your fam just had a seizure?  I wouldn't even have to know the severity of the seizure to dip to the hospital if this happened to one of my friends or family members.

This is why the media sucks, especially in this day and age of social media.  News breaks and then things get twisted around, and then all of a sudden everything is a conspiracy.  

Chances are he wasn't unconsciousness but rather sleeping. Seizures are real taxing both physically and mentally and leave you tired.

Last edited:
I dont know anyone who had a seizure before but I know you can lose a lot of basic skills and functioning ability. Something is up.

Did Wayne's mom make it to the hospital?

Exactly, you can't come back from a seizure in a few hours. Most lose motor, and/or sensory functions. And with the drugs he does, I'm sure that doesn't help any.

This was just a promotion. IMO.

Ya'll might be thinking of a stroke. Plenty of people have seizures. Most are fine an hour afterwards. You can die from real severe ones where your heart stops or you stop breathing. Like i said before: XANAX.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3427560

http://www.altamirarecovery.com/drug-detox/benzodiazepine-withdrawal-symptoms/

"Major Problems

These symptoms may sound uncomfortable, but they’re not considered life threatening. Unfortunately, people who attempt to stop taking benzodiazepines abruptly do face a very real risk of a life-threatening seizure. These seizures can develop incredibly rapidly. For example, an article published in the British Medical Journal describes the case of a woman who attempted to stop taking her medication and had a seizure 24 hours later. When she returned home from the hospital after this episode, she felt panicked and frightened, and she took her medication once more to ease her mind. When she attempted to stop taking the medication again, two months later, she had yet another seizure, and she spent the next several months in her home, unable to leave due to paralyzing fear. As the case study demonstrates, some people are able to survive a seizure with prompt medical attention. However, seizures can be terrifying and they can cause severe damage and death. They aren’t something that should ever be taken lightly.

Seizures seem to be more common in people who have taken benzodiazepines for a long period of time, even if those people did not ever take high doses of the drugs. It’s not unheard of, however, for people who have only taken the drugs for a short period of time to develop seizures as they attempt to withdraw."

How convenient he just gets off drugs and all of this happens. I think that a lot of doctors who prescribe these pills aren't even aware of the dangers, they just look forward to their next vacation paid for by Pfizer. Let that be a lesson to you young cats out there poppin' pills like it's all good. Just remember, when you decide you don't wanna' take 'em anymore, you gonna' need a doctor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom