TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TI
sick.gif
roll.gif
For some reason I always laugh at the word "Patna"

[quote name="JChambers"][quote name="Peep Game"]Surprised T.I. didn't use the words "lucrative" or "prolific" in his tweets[/quote]Maybe 50cent will address the actual creative space where the actual seizure actually came from.[/quote]:lol: On POINT.

Can someone please translate that TI tweet.

Here you go, papi:

I can translate this language...the first tweet T.I. (Which is short for TIP, which is short for Ten Inch Playa), is saying his good friend is fine and that TMZ is the lowest scum for reporting such blatantly false information and his daughter is like a daughter to me.

In the 2nd tweet TI is saying that the article has deeply affected Lil Waynes family but Lil Wayne has some true friends like himself who is willing to defend him to the ends of the earth if necessary.

I hope I was able to clarify things for you all.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/15/ti-tmz-lil-wayne_n_2887700.html

But they confirming it now tho... Guess T.I. gotta put up the machine guns and silencers and size Xtra Small bulletproof vest.

"Sarah Cunningham, a publicist with the Young Money record label, acknowledged that Lil Wayne had a seizure. The public relations department at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Los Angeles hospital where the rapper is reportedly being treated, did not confirm or deny that Lil Wayne is there, per its policy. The rapper's independent publicist, Kia Selby, said only, "Lil Wayne is doing well." She strongly denied reports he was in a medically induced coma, as reported by TMZ. (CNN)"

Lil Wayne been garbage tho. His apex was The Carter 2. After that, nothing but garbage. It's funny cause my generation stopped messin' with him at the same time and for the same reasons that the next generation jumped on his music.

Last edited:
Xanax withdrawal causes seizures not sizzurp, sizzy just makes you have horrible stomach pains ect. I bet if u popped a bar in his mouf he woulda snapped outta it :rofl:

Anyway I hope homie gets off the hard drugs and pulls threw, it would be a sad day for rap if weezy f baby died

Homie is in critical condition though.

I see how and why YM and his label is doing to try and diffuse the situation. For one, imagine the amount of press and uproar that would be at Cedar right now if they actually said that Lil Wayne was about to die there?

I wouldn't imagine all these celebrities coming to visit him if it wasn't legit/serious. When he went in there the first time this week they tried to hide it and the fact that he went back in so quickly kind of messed up their intentions as far as hiding it. Media-Control at its finest.

Not saying he's about to die or anything, but as of 20 minutes ago he was in critical condition. You can't breathe on your on in critical condition. You're flirting with death when you are in critical.

In light of recent events, check out part of this Lil Wayne doc on YouTube (the whole thing is good and interesting, but just this part talks about the lean). Starts at the 38 minute mark

Not saying he's about to die or anything, but as of 20 minutes ago he was in critical condition. You can't breathe on your on in critical condition. You're flirting with death when you are in critical.
Just so we're clear.....Wayne is flirting with death in critical condition (per you), but he isn't about to die or anything (per you).  Gotcha.  

Just so we're clear.....Wayne is flirting with death in critical condition (per you), but he isn't about to die or anything (per you).  Gotcha.  

No lie, I just Googled "critical condition" and an article about Lil Wayne was the first result after the Wikipedia article.

Watching that doc now. These rappers do drugs everyday all day. I don't think they're ever sober. :smh:

Are you dumb? Don't cite one thing, cite the entire thing.

If he's in critical condition that's pretty bad, that's like flirting with death. I however, think he won't end up dead. How hard is that to comprehend
laugh.gif
?

If you have a seizure and go right back to doing the same drugs after the seizure you're playing with death. He's not gonna die...this time, but at the rate he's going he'll be dead in the next 2 years.

[COLOR=#red]They have photographic and first hand evidence that Drake and a lot of the other YMCMB members showing up at the hospital, also they held a "vigil" outside his hospital room. Y'all can be in denial all y'all want, but there's some serious potentially life ending **** going on. Don't blame TMZ, they are just the messengers, and if you believe anything that a celebrity's PR committee puts out then you are extremely gullible. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]FYI...and no this isn't from Wikipedia[/COLOR]

Condition Definitions

According to the American Hospital Association, these are the recommended single-word terms used to describe a person's medical status (along with definitions to guide staff in choosing the most accurate option for a particular patient):

Undetermined — The patient is awaiting assessment by a physician.
Good — Vital signs (such as heart rate and blood pressure) are stable and normal, the person is conscious and comfortable, and indicators are excellent.
Fair — Vital signs are stable and normal, the person is conscious, indicators are favorable, but the person may be uncomfortable.
Serious — Vital signs may be unstable and abnormal, the person is acutely ill, and indicators are questionable.
Critical — Vital signs are abnormal and unstable, the person may be unconscious, and indicators are unfavorable

What About “Stable Condition?”

Although I often hear it used to report a patient's condition, the term “stable” is not particularly helpful and, its use is specifically discouraged by the American Hospital Association. The problem with “stable” is that it simply means that a person’s condition is not changing: One person could be terribly ill and another ready to go home, and both are “stable.” Another term that ought to be retired is “critical but stable.” Presumably, such a person is very ill, but not getting worse — clearly a better situation than the critically ill person whose situation is declining. However, since abnormal and unstable vitals signs are part of the designation “critical,” the notion of “critical but stable” is confusing and best avoided.

If you have a seizure and go right back to doing the same drugs after the seizure you're playing with death. He's not gonna die...this time, but at the rate he's going he'll be dead in the next 2 years.

Unless you have a seizure from benzo withdrawal and then take a benzo and it stops the seizures and saves your life. I guarantee you they got him on Ativan drip right now.

View media item 317181

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom