TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the saddest thing about this situation is the fact that this isnt gon change Wayne one bit smh. Dude needs to have an epiphany or something to get his act together

Watching that doc now. These rappers do drugs everyday all day. I don't think they're ever sober.
mean.gif

i can vouch for Gucci Mane, he dont do nothing.
datboijusrheetRdead

Ain't nothin' ******ed 'bout Gucci, but his gold Rolex.
shortbusshawty???

Maybe 50cent will address the actual creative space where the actual seizure actually came from.

:rofl: if y'all saw 50 latest interview with ESPN y'all would see how he totally obliterated the word "communications"
Dude has about 20 words in his vocabulary and tries to sound Hella smart with them.

[COLOR=#red]They have photographic and first hand evidence that Drake and a lot of the other YMCMB members showing up at the hospital, also they held a "vigil" outside his hospital room. Y'all can be in denial all y'all want, but there's some serious potentially life ending **** going on. Don't blame TMZ, they are just the messengers, and if you believe anything that a celebrity's PR committee puts out then you are extremely gullible. [/COLOR]

So because people visited him in the hospital that means he's dead? C'mon b.

Last edited:
The label probably downplaying the seriousness of his condition to hold on to whatever tour contracts and obligations

he has with the upcoming album, long enough for him to recover so people don't pull out. 

In this day and age, a quick twitpic could have pretty much debunked TMZ's claim last night

The label probably downplaying the seriousness of his condition to hold on to whatever tour contracts and obligations
he has with the upcoming album, long enough for him to recover so people don't pull out. 
In this day and age, a quick twitpic could have pretty much debunked TMZ's claim last night

That's what I'm sayin why won't they just tweet a pic of Wayne chillin in his hospital bed watching the game?

That would end and discredit alot of the media

This makes me believe it really is serious

That's what I'm sayin why won't they just tweet a pic of Wayne chillin in his hospital bed watching the game?
There would still be skeptics claiming PS/fake/need another high-res pic to double-confirm, etc.
Pic wouldn't do much more than add more controversy to the situation.

That would end and discredit alot of the media

This makes me believe it really is serious
this

dude tweet a pic all the time of stupid 

stuff why would you tweet that you are ok and just watching 

the game and have no pic

Daz said the same thing on twitter like how you go from getting your stomach 

pump to watching basketball just chillin

Last edited:
Plus its wayne... You think he wants a pic of himself in a hospital bed shown to the world

Plus its wayne... You think he wants a pic of himself in a hospital bed shown to the world

Isn't that better than people thinking he's on the verge of dying or seriously messed up?

If he's straight watching a BB game a pic of him all smiles only helps

Wayne tweeting a picture in the bed with a middle finger up or something like that would clear all that up tho

I just knew for a fact we was gonna get one of them 2pac middle finger pictures after Mack Maine came out and said him and Tune was watching the game

If he wants protect whatever he may have coming up with the album he would.  You post a pic to show people that 

you're not as bad off as they're saying, and you'll be ready to hit the road and promote your album that comes out in a week.

Plus that stock tweet from his account, and nothing thereafter clearly seemed like a ruse...

Last edited:
What did cartune's post say before the edit???

It was a timeline of Wayne's drug use from before he was with Cash Money to today. Cartune is a close affiliate of the YMCMB camp and he was explaining how this all happened and what could have been done to prevent it. He said he has some other inside info that he will post in here later after he clears it with Birdman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom