TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The label probably downplaying the seriousness of his condition to hold on to whatever tour contracts and obligations
he has with the upcoming album, long enough for him to recover so people don't pull out. 
In this day and age, a quick twitpic could have pretty much debunked TMZ's claim last night

QFT plus the attention and media coverage that Cedar Sinai would have received if The Label and his reps didn't try and diffuse it would have been extraordinary. Hell there are media members and fans outside Cedar Sinai right now :lol:

I ***** with Wayne. Dude is entertaining as hell. Ya'll dont need some thought envoking, life changing lyrics all the time. Go listen to 90's rap if you want that.

I ***** with Wayne. Dude is entertaining as hell. Ya'll dont need some thought envoking provoking, life changing lyrics all the time. Go listen to 90's something other than rap or read a book if you want that.

fixed

Last edited:
So because people visited him in the hospital that means he's dead? C'mon b.

[COLOR=#red]Where did I say he was dead? I said POTENTIALLY life ending. Do you guys even read anymore? If he was dead they wouldn't be visiting him in the hospital. Duh!!![/COLOR]

check cash moneys highest selling album EVER...the album that put cash money on nationally...

juve STILL crying bout his money more than a decade later....baby a crook...

Lies again... Juvie and BG got paid. Turk still there fresh out and money in his pocket. Mannie got paid. Baby only problem was that they took him to court b/c he thought it was all family.

Only cats I know that really had an issue w/ Baby was Tec and Lil Ya and that had to do w/ some street stuff and Yella Boy but even they got paid and own all they old music... STUNNA A GOOD DUDE :lol:

check cash moneys highest selling album EVER...the album that put cash money on nationally...

juve STILL crying bout his money more than a decade later....baby a crook...

Lies again... Juvie and BG got paid. Turk still there fresh out and money in his pocket. Mannie got paid. Baby only problem was that they took him to court b/c he thought it was all family.

Only cats I know that really had an issue w/ Baby was Tec and Lil Ya and that had to do w/ some street stuff and Yella Boy but even they got paid and own all they old music... STUNNA A GOOD DUDE :lol:

i doubt thats all true

I'm hearing from people (producers) who claim to have inside knowledge of the whole situation that it was a hoax and I'm also hearing that it actually happened as TMZ reported and wayne is still in the hospital.

Only thing I can think of is that it did happen and baby and his close circle are lying and suppressing info for whatever reason :smh:

They said he was found unconscious. Baby is downplaying the tubes claim hard. If he was found unconscious while seizing then tubes for ventilation would have had to have been used :rolleyes

WAYNE IS GOOD MAN :lol:

Do y'all want the homie to be dead or something? The hospital visit/drugs/ect was over blown by tmz to get them numbers up on their site. He'll be skating in no time :pimp:

BG,Fresh and Juve got a settlement or still are getting paid. I think I remember Juve's being around 10 mill so I can only imagine what was due to fresh. It's pretty easy to tell Wayne is getting raped with baby giving cars & there was something a few years back about Wayne being "given" money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom